- Restricted accessLeft ventricular systolic and diastolic function after pericardiectomy in patients with constrictive pericarditisDoppler echocardiographic findings and correlation with clinical statusMichele Senni, Jae K Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of heart rate variability for sudden death and major arrhythmic events in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyLaurent Fauchier, Jean Paul Fauchier, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of paroxetine hydrochloride, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, on refractory vasovagal syncope: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyEnrico Di Girolamo, Antonio Barsotti, et al.
- Restricted accessDown-regulation of L-type calcium channel and sarcoplasmic reticular Ca2+-ATPase mRNA in human atrial fibrillation without significant change in the mRNA of ryanodine receptor, calsequestrin and phospholambanAn insight into the mechanism of atrial electrical remodelingLing-Ping Lai, Wen-Pin Lien, et al.
- Restricted accessAntithrombin activity during the period of percutaneous coronary revascularizationRelation to heparin use, thrombotic complications and restenosisWilliam H Matthai, Jamie E Siegel, et al.
- Restricted accessBlood flow–metabolism imaging with positron emission tomography in patients with diabetes mellitus for the assessment of reversible left ventricular contractile dysfunctionHeiko Schöder, Heinrich R Schelbert, et al.
- Restricted accessThe presence of infection-related antiphospholipid antibodies in infective endocarditis determines a major risk factor for embolic eventsLeon Iri Kupferwasser, Harald Darius, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter closure of muscular ventricular septal defects with the amplatzer ventricular septal defect occluder: initial clinical applications in childrenBasil (Vasilios) D Thanopoulos, Armine G Zarayelyan, et al.
- Restricted accessPimobendan inhibits the production of proinflammatory cytokines and gene expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase in a murine model of viral myocarditisAtsushi Iwasaki, Shigetake Sasayama, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- View More