- Restricted accessDobutamine stress echocardiography in women with chest painPilot phase data from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE)Jannet F Lewis, C.Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship among mental stress–induced ischemia and ischemia during daily life and during exercise: the Psychophysiologic Investigations of Myocardial Ischemia (PIMI) StudyPeter H Stone, David S Sheps, et al.
- Restricted accessSupine bicycle versus post–treadmill exercise echocardiography in the detection of myocardial ischemia: a randomized single-blind crossover trialShamim M Badruddin, William A Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessAdmission risk assessment by cardiac troponin T in unstable coronary artery disease: additional prognostic information from continuous ST segment monitoringBjarne L Nørgaard, Kristian Thygesen, et al.
- Restricted accessAbciximab in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction eligible for primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyResults of the glycoprotein receptor antagonist patency evaluation (GRAPE) pilot studyLambert F.M van den Merkhof, Freek W.A Verheugt, et al.
- Restricted accessA two-decades (1975 to 1995) long experience in the incidence, in-hospital and long-term case–fatality rates of acute myocardial infarction: a community-wide perspectiveRobert J Goldberg, Joel M Gore, et al.
- Restricted accessMaternally inherited cardiomyopathy: clinical and molecular characterization of a large kindred harboring the A4300G point mutation in mitochondrial deoxyribonucleic acidCarlo Casali, Pietro Gallo, et al.
- Restricted accessIs a strategy of intended incomplete percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty revascularization acceptable in nondiabetic patients who are candidates for coronary artery bypass graft surgery?The bypass angioplasty revascularization investigation (BARI)Martial G Bourassa, Robert L Frye, et al.
- Restricted access“overestimation” of catheter gradients by doppler ultrasound in patients with aortic stenosis: a predictable manifestation of pressure recoveryHelmut Baumgartner, Gerald Maurer, et al.
- Restricted accessRange of tricuspid regurgitation velocity at rest and during exercise in normal adult men: implications for the diagnosis of pulmonary hypertensionEduardo Bossone, William F Armstrong, et al.
- Restricted accessNarrowing of the superior vena cava–right atrium junction during radiofrequency catheter ablation for inappropriate sinus tachycardia: analysis with intracardiac echocardiographyDavid J Callans, Francis E Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for coronary angiographyA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Coronary Angiography) developed in collaboration with the Society for Cardiac Angiography and InterventionsPatrick J Scanlon, Sidney C Smith, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More