- Restricted accessDobutamine stress echocardiography in women with chest painPilot phase data from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE)Jannet F Lewis, C.Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary flow velocity response to adenosine characterizes coronary microvascular function in women with chest pain and no obstructive coronary diseaseResults from the pilot phase of the Women’s Ischemia Syndrome Evaluation (WISE) StudySteven E Reis, for the WISE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship among mental stress–induced ischemia and ischemia during daily life and during exercise: the Psychophysiologic Investigations of Myocardial Ischemia (PIMI) StudyPeter H Stone, for the PIMI Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessSupine bicycle versus post–treadmill exercise echocardiography in the detection of myocardial ischemia: a randomized single-blind crossover trialShamim M Badruddin, William A Zoghbi, et al.
- Restricted accessAdmission risk assessment by cardiac troponin T in unstable coronary artery disease: additional prognostic information from continuous ST segment monitoringBjarne L Nørgaard, for the TRIM study group, et al.
- Restricted accessAbciximab in the treatment of acute myocardial infarction eligible for primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyResults of the glycoprotein receptor antagonist patency evaluation (GRAPE) pilot studyLambert F.M van den Merkhof, Freek W.A Verheugt, et al.
- Restricted accessA two-decades (1975 to 1995) long experience in the incidence, in-hospital and long-term case–fatality rates of acute myocardial infarction: a community-wide perspectiveRobert J Goldberg, Joel M Gore, et al.
- Restricted accessMaternally inherited cardiomyopathy: clinical and molecular characterization of a large kindred harboring the A4300G point mutation in mitochondrial deoxyribonucleic acidCarlo Casali, Pietro Gallo, et al.
- Restricted accessIs a strategy of intended incomplete percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty revascularization acceptable in nondiabetic patients who are candidates for coronary artery bypass graft surgery?The bypass angioplasty revascularization investigation (BARI)Martial G Bourassa, for the BARI Investigators, et al.
- Restricted access“overestimation” of catheter gradients by doppler ultrasound in patients with aortic stenosis: a predictable manifestation of pressure recoveryHelmut Baumgartner, Gerald Maurer, et al.
- Restricted accessRange of tricuspid regurgitation velocity at rest and during exercise in normal adult men: implications for the diagnosis of pulmonary hypertensionEduardo Bossone, William F Armstrong, et al.
- Restricted accessNarrowing of the superior vena cava–right atrium junction during radiofrequency catheter ablation for inappropriate sinus tachycardia: analysis with intracardiac echocardiographyDavid J Callans, Francis E Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for coronary angiographyA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Coronary Angiography) developed in collaboration with the Society for Cardiac Angiography and InterventionsPatrick J Scanlon, Sidney C Smith, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Novel Therapies for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysSandeep R. Das, Laurence S. Sperling, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesClyde W. Yancy, Bruce L. Wilkoff, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology