- Restricted accessBeta-blocker use and survival in patients with ventricular fibrillation or symptomatic ventricular tachycardia: the antiarrhythmics versus implantable defibrillators (AVID) trialDerek V. Exner, Jeffrey L. Anderson, et al.
- Restricted accessOral d,lsotalol reduces the incidence of postoperative atrial fibrillation in coronary artery bypass surgery patients: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyJ.Anthony Gomes, Sally Chao, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravenous amiodarone for the prevention of atrial fibrillation after open heart surgery: the amiodarone reduction in coronary heart (ARCH) trialThomas Guarnieri, David R Lowry, et al.
- Restricted accessArrhythmia recurrence in patients with a healed myocardial infarction who received an implantable defibrillator: analysis according to the clinical presentationLluı́s Mont, Josep Brugada, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacteristics of electrograms recorded at reentry circuit sites and bystanders during ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarctionDusan Z Kocovic, William G Stevenson, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of the electrocardiogram in localizing the occlusion site in the left anterior descending coronary artery in acute anterior myocardial infarctionDomien J Engelen, Hein J Wellens, et al.
- Restricted accessObjective evaluation of regional left ventricular wall motion during dobutamine stress echocardiographic studies using segmental analysis of color kinesis imagesRick Koch, Victor Mor-Avi, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of stress/rest myocardial perfusion tomography, dipyridamole and dobutamine stress echocardiography for the detection of coronary disease in hypertensive patients with chest pain and positive exercise testGabriele Fragasso, Sergio L Chierchia, et al.
- Restricted accessA comparison of troponin T and troponin I as predictors of cardiac events in patients undergoing chronic dialysis at a Veteran’s Hospital: a pilot studyLynn Palacol Roppolo, Alan Maisel, et al.
- Restricted accessElevated endothelin concentrations are associated with reduced coronary vasomotor responses in patients with chest pain and normal coronary arteriogramsIan D Cox, Juan Carlos Kaski, et al.
- Restricted accessHeparin after percutaneous intervention (HAPI): a prospective multicenter randomized trial of three heparin regimens after successful coronary interventionMaher Rabah, Robert D Safian, et al.
- Restricted accessChanges of hemostasis, endogenous fibrinolysis, platelet activation and endothelins after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in patients with stable anginaMarkus Borries, Frank C. Schoebel, et al.
- Restricted accessCombined use of pulsed and color M-mode doppler echocardiography for the estimation of pulmonary capillary wedge pressure: an empirical approach based on an analytical relationFrancisco Gonzalez-Vilchez, Luis Alonso, et al.
- Restricted accessExternal beam radiation after stent implantation increases neointimal hyperplasia by augmenting smooth muscle cell proliferation and extracellular matrix accumulationChristoph Hehrlein, Wolfgang Kübler, et al.
- Restricted accessDouble component action potentials in the posterior approach to the atrioventricular node: do they reflect activation delay in the slow pathway?Jacques M.T de Bakker, Michiel J Janse, et al.
- Restricted accessFlow dynamics of QW7437, a new dodecafluoropentane ultrasound contrast agent, in the microcirculationMicrovascular mechanisms for persistent tissue echo enhancementTakanori Yasu, Anthony N DeMaria, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 17 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Fri Jan 17 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Jan 16 2020
- View More