- Restricted accessCreatine kinase-MB elevation after coronary intervention correlates with diffuse atherosclerosis, and low-to-medium level elevation has a benign clinical courseImplications for early discharge after coronary interventionAnnapoorna Kini, Samin K Sharma, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute and nine-month clinical outcomes after “suboptimal” coronary stentingResults from the STent anti-thrombotic regimen study (STARS) registryDonald E Cutlip, Donald S Baim, et al.
- Restricted accessOne-year follow-up after intravascular ultrasound assessment of moderate left main coronary artery disease in patients with ambiguous angiogramsAndrea S. Abizaid, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic importance of lower extremity arterial disease in patients undergoing coronary revascularization in the bypass angioplasty revascularization investigation (BARI)Karen A Burek, Charanjit S Rihal, et al.
- Restricted accessMyoglobin, creatine-kinase-MB and cardiac troponin-I 60-minute ratios predict infarct-related artery patency after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarctionResults from the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction study (TIMI) 10BMilenko J Tanasijevic, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute myocardial infarction with isolated ST-segment elevation in posterior chest leads V7–9“hidden” ST-segment elevations revealing acute posterior infarctionShlomi Matetzky, Hanoch Hod, et al.
- Restricted accessThe relative influence of secondary versus primary prevention using the National Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel II guidelinesLee Goldman, Milton C Weinstein, et al.
- Restricted accessIndependent and incremental value of coronary artery calcium for predicting the extent of angiographic coronary artery diseaseComparison with cardiac risk factors and radionuclide perfusion imagingAxel Schmermund, Robert S. Schwartz, et al.
- Restricted accessSinus node function and ventricular repolarization during exercise stress test in long QT syndrome patients with KvLQT1 and HERG potassium channel defectsHeikki Swan, Lauri Toivonen, et al.
- Restricted accessA new strategy for the surgical treatment of aortic coarctation associated with ventricular septal defect in infants using an absorbable pulmonary artery bandDamien Bonnet, Daniel Sidi, et al.
- Restricted accessEXP3174, the AII antagonist human metabolite of losartan, but not losartan nor the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor captopril, prevents the development of lethal ischemic ventricular arrhythmias in a canine model of recent myocardial infarctionJoseph J. Lynch, William Grossman, et al.
- Restricted access1999 update: ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with acute myocardial infarctionA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Management of Acute Myocardial Infarction)Thomas J Ryan, Sidney C Smith, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for ambulatory electrocardiographyA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Revise the Guidelines for Ambulatory Electrocardiography) developed in collaboration with the North American Society for Pacing and ElectrophysiologyMichael H Crawford, Sidney C Smith, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Jan 19 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Jan 18 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Jan 19 2020
- View More