- Restricted accessCardiac troponin I levels and clinical outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromesThe potential role of early percutaneous revascularizationShmuel Fuchs, Martin B Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessAdenosine as an adjunct to thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarctionResults of a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled trial: the Acute Myocardial Infarction STudy of ADenosine (AMISTAD) TrialKenneth W Mahaffey, Christopher B Granger, et al.
- Restricted accessNocturnal ischemic events in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and ischemic heart diseaseEffects of continuous positive air pressure treatmentNir Peled, Peretz Lavie, et al.
- Restricted accessWorse clinical outcome but similar graft patency in women versus men one year after coronary artery bypass graft surgery owing to an excess of exposed risk factors in womenEng-Shiong Tan, Kong I Lie, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of pharmacological stress echocardiography in patients with known or suspected coronary artery diseaseA prospective, large-scale, multicenter, head-to-head comparison between dipyridamole and dobutamine testAlessandro Pingitore, Patrizia Landi, et al.
- Restricted accessLack of association of a common polymorphism of the plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene with coronary artery disease and myocardial infarctionJeffrey L Anderson, Brent P Davis, et al.
- Restricted accessTransthoracic echocardiography using second harmonic imagingDiagnostic alternative to transesophageal echocardiography for the detection of atrial right to left shunt in patients with cerebral embolic eventsHarald P Kühl, Peter Hanrath, et al.
- Restricted accessGated blood-pool SPECT evaluation of changes after radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory pathwaysEvidence for persistent ventricular preexcitation despite successful therapyPhilippe Chevalier, Paul Touboul, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More