- Restricted accessAntimyosin autoantibodies are associated with deterioration of systolic and diastolic left ventricular function in patients with chronic myocarditisBernward Lauer, Heinz-Peter Schultheiss, et al.
- Restricted accessRegional myocardial blood flow reserve impairment and metabolic changes suggesting myocardial ischemia in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyAd F.M van den Heuvel, Harry J.G.M Crijns, et al.
- Restricted accessMorphology and significance of the left ventricular collagen network in young patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and sudden cardiac deathJamshid Shirani, Barry J Maron, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of BG9719 (CVT-124), an A1-Adenosine receptor antagonist, and furosemide on glomerular filtration rate and natriuresis in patients with congestive heart failureStephen S Gottlieb, Elizabeth B Liittschwager, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative study of ACE-inhibition, angiotensin II antagonism, and calcium channel blockade on flow-mediated vasodilation in patients with coronary disease (BANFF study)Todd J Anderson, François Charbonneau, et al.
- Restricted accessCholesterol reduction improves myocardial perfusion abnormalities in patients with coronary artery disease and average cholesterol levelsJose M Mostaza, Luı́s Martı́n-Jadraque, et al.
- Restricted accessLow-dose dipyridamole infusion acutely increases exercise capacity in angina pectorisA double-blind, placebo controlled crossover stress echocardiographic studyStefano Tommasi, Eugenio Picano, et al.
- Restricted accessInteractions between angiotensin-I converting enzyme insertion/deletion polymorphism and response of plasma lipids and coronary atherosclerosis to treatment with fluvastatinThe lipoprotein and coronary atherosclerosis studyAli J. Marian, Christie M. Ballantyne, et al.
- Restricted accessMorphology of vulnerable coronary plaque: insights from follow-up of patients examined by intravascular ultrasound before an acute coronary syndromeMasakazu Yamagishi, Kunio Miyatake, et al.
- Restricted accessSeropositivity to chlamydial lipopolysaccharide and chlamydia pneumoniae, systemic inflammation and stable coronary artery diseaseNegative results of a case-control studyAlbrecht Hoffmeister, Wolfgang Koenig, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiographic evolutionary changes and left ventricular remodeling after acute myocardial infarctionResults of the GISSI-3 Echo substudyEnzo Bosimini, for the GISSI-3 Echo Substudy Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessValue of acceleration flow and the prestenotic to stenotic coronary flow velocity ratio by transthoracic color doppler echocardiography in noninvasive diagnosis of restenosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyTakeshi Hozumi, Junichi Yoshikawa, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term clinical and echocardiographic outcome of percutaneous mitral valvuloplastyRandomized comparison of Inoue and double-balloon techniquesDuk-Hyun Kang, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessA comparison of the acute hemodynamic effects of inhaled nitric oxide and aerosolized iloprost in primary pulmonary hypertensionMarius M. Hoeper, the German PPH Study Group¶, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of hydroxymethylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitor simvastatin on smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro and neointimal formation in vivo after vascular injuryCiro Indolfi, Massimo Chiariello, et al.
- Restricted accessDetermination of refractory periods and conduction velocity during atrial fibrillation using atrial capture in dogsDirect assessment of the wavelength and its modulation by a sodium channel blocker, pilsicainideKaori Shinagawa, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More