- Restricted accessDietary supplementation with marine omega-3 fatty acids improve systemic large artery endothelial function in subjects with hypercholesterolemiaJonathan Goodfellow, Malcolm J Lewis, et al.
- Restricted accessA comparison of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, calcium antagonists, beta-blockers and diuretic agents on reactive hyperemia in patients with essential hypertension: a multicenter studyYukihito Higashi, Tetsuya Oshima, et al.
- Restricted accessEndothelial vasodilator function is related to low-density lipoprotein particle size and low-density lipoprotein vitamin E content in type 1 diabetesR.Andrew P Skyrme-Jones, Ian T Meredith, et al.
- Restricted accessGarlic powder, effect on plasma lipids, postprandial lipemia, low-density lipoprotein particle size, high-density lipoprotein subclass distribution and lipoprotein(a)H.Robert Superko, Ronald M Krauss, et al.
- Restricted accessIdentification of severe coronary artery disease in patients with a single abnormal coronary territory on exercise thallium-201 imagingThe importance of clinical and exercise variablesJennifer M.F Kwok, Raymond J Gibbons, et al.
- Restricted accessPersistent ST segment depression in precordial leads V5–V6 after Q-wave anterior wall myocardial infarction is associated with restrictive physiology of the left ventricleAbid Assali, David Hasdai, et al.
- Restricted accessRatio of left ventricular peak E-wave velocity to flow propagation velocity assessed by color M-mode Doppler echocardiography in first myocardial infarctionPrognostic and clinical implicationsJacob E Møller, Kenneth Egstrup, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment and outcome of myocardial infarction in hospitals with and without invasive capabilityWilliam J Rogers, for the Investigators in the National Registry of Myocardial Infarction 2#, et al.
- Restricted accessGreater late lumen loss after successful coronary balloon angioplasty in the proximal left anterior descending coronary artery is not explained by extent of vessel wall damage or plaque burdenWouter E.M Kok, for the PICTURE study groupg, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh dispersion of ventricular repolarization after an implantable defibrillator shock predicts induction of ventricular fibrillation as well as unsuccessful defibrillationJean B Moubarak, Michael R Franz, et al.
- Restricted accessRadiofrequency catheter ablation of supraventricular tachycardia substrates after mustard and senning operations for d-transposition of the great arteriesRonald J Kanter, J.Marcus Wharton, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanism, localization and cure of atrial arrhythmias occurring after a new intraoperative endocardial radiofrequency ablation procedure for atrial fibrillationStuart P Thomas, David L Ross, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum percutaneous radiofrequency-assisted valvotomy and balloon dilation versus surgical valvotomy and blalock taussig shuntMazeni Alwi, Robaayah Zambahari, et al.
- Restricted accessImportance of imaging method over imaging modality in noninvasive determination of left ventricular volumes and ejection fractionAssessment by two- and three-dimensional echocardiography and magnetic resonance imagingMichael L Chuang, Warren J Manning, et al.
- Restricted accessPolymeric-based perivascular delivery of a nitric oxide donor inhibits intimal thickening after balloon denudation arterial injury: role of nuclear factor-kappaBSanjay Kaul, Prediman K Shah, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More