- Restricted accessCardiac remodeling—concepts and clinical implications: a consensus paper from an international forum on cardiac remodelingJay N Cohn, on Behalf of an International Forum on Cardiac Remodeling, et al.
- Restricted accessRestenosis and clinical outcome in patients treated with amlodipine after angioplasty: results from the coronary AngioPlasty Amlodipine REStenosis Study (CAPARES)Bjørn Jørgensen, Erik Thaulow, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical and angiographic outcomes in patients with previous coronary artery bypass graft surgery treated with primary balloon angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionGregg W. Stone, for the Second Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction Trial (PAMI-2) Investigators 9, et al.
- Restricted accessApplication of a continuous regression model of restenosis to saphenous vein grafts after successful percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty or directional coronary atherectomyCharles J Bruce, David R Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessFunctional significance of recruitable collaterals during temporary coronary occlusion evaluated by 99mTc-sestamibi single-photon emission computerized tomographyNiels Peter Rønnow Sand, Torsten T Nielsen, et al.
- Restricted accessLarge, sustained cardiac lipid peroxidation and reduced antioxidant capacity in the coronary circulation after brief episodes of myocardial ischemiaAntonino Buffon, Attilio Maseri, et al.
- Restricted accessSerum insulin-like growth factor-I level is independently associated with coronary artery disease progression in young male survivors of myocardial infarction: beneficial effects of bezafibrate treatmentGiacomo Ruotolo, Anders Hamsten, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic implications of TIMI flow grade in the infarct related artery compared with continuous 12-lead ST-segment resolution analysisReexamining the “gold standard” for myocardial reperfusion assessmentAkbar Shah, Mitchell W Krucoff, et al.
- Restricted accessA decrease in diastolic blood pressure combined with an increase in systolic blood pressure is associated with a higher cardiovascular mortality in menAthanase Benetos, Louis Guize, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist decreases plasma levels of tumor necrosis factor alpha, interleukin-6 and soluble adhesion molecules in patients with chronic heart failureTakayoshi Tsutamoto, Masahiko Kinoshita, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly and long-term (one-year) effects of the association of aspirin and oral anticoagulant on thrombi and morbidity after replacement of the mitral valve with the st. jude medical prosthesisA clinical and transesophageal echocardiographic studyPatrick Laffort, Eugene Baudet, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More