- Restricted accessQuality of life after coronary angioplasty or continued medical treatment for angina: three-year follow-up in the RITA-2 trialStuart J Pocock, for the RITA-2 Trial Participants, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor blockade with abciximab on clinical and angiographic restenosis rate after the placement of coronary stents following acute myocardial infarctionFranz-Josef Neumann, Albert Schömig, et al.
- Restricted accessPressure-derived fractional collateral blood flow: a primary determinant of left ventricular recovery after reperfused acute myocardial infarctionCheol Whan Lee, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessUtilization of coronary angiography and revascularization after acute myocardial infarction in men and women risk stratified by the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guidelinesPrasad K Kilaru, Joseph E Parrillo, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly and intermediate-term complications of self-expanding stents limit its potential application in children with congenital heart diseaseYiu-fai Cheung, J.A.Gordan Culham, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly postoperative changes in regional systolic and diastolic left ventricular function after transmyocardial laser revascularizationA comparison of holmium:YAG and CO2 lasersG.Chad Hughes, Kevin P. Landolfo, et al.
- Restricted accessElectromagnetic guidance for catheter-based transendocardial injection: a platform for intramyocardial angiogenesis therapyResults in normal and ischemic porcine modelsRan Kornowski, Stephen E Epstein, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More