- Restricted accessIntravenous sotalol decreases transthoracic cardioversion energy requirement for chronic atrial fibrillation in humans: assessment of the electrophysiological effects by biatrial basket electrodesLing-Ping Lai, Shoei K.Stephen Huang, et al.
- Restricted accessNonsurgical transthoracic epicardial catheter ablation to treat recurrent ventricular tachycardia occurring late after myocardial infarctionEduardo Sosa, José Antônio F Ramires, et al.
- Restricted accessRegional myocardial blood flow in patients with sick sinus syndrome randomized to long-term single chamber atrial or dual chamber pacing—effect of pacing mode and rateJens Cosedis Nielsen, Henning Rud Andersen, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical profile of congenital coronary artery anomalies with origin from the wrong aortic sinus leading to sudden death in young competitive athletesCristina Basso, Gaetano Thiene, et al.
- Restricted accessDiabetes mellitus and outcome after primary coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction: lessons from the GUSTO-IIb angioplasty substudyDavid Hasdai, David R Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessRemote myocardial dysfunction after acute anterior myocardial infarction: impact of left ventricular shape on regional functionA magnetic resonance myocardial tagging studyJan Bogaert, Frank E Rademakers, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of debulking followed by stenting versus stenting alone for saphenous vein graft aortoostial lesions: immediate and one-year clinical outcomesJaved M Ahmed, Martin B Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessHemodynamic effects of immunoadsorption and subsequent immunoglobulin substitution in dilated cardiomyopathyThree-month results from a randomized studyStephan B Felix, Gert Baumann, et al.
- Restricted accessHeart rate–lowering drugs such as verapamil improve aerobic exercise performance in healthy elderly individuals: a new way to look at left ventricular diastolic function in the elderlyMauro Bertella, Romano Valentini, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More