- Restricted accessA comparison of systematic stenting and conventional balloon angioplasty during primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionLuc Maillard, Eric Van Belle, et al.
- Restricted accessThe use of subcutaneous erythropoietin and intravenous iron for the treatment of the anemia of severe, resistant congestive heart failure improves cardiac and renal function and functional cardiac class, and markedly reduces hospitalizationsDonald S Silverberg, Adrian Iaina, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute hemodynamic and neurohumoral effects of selective ETA receptor blockade in patients with congestive heart failureLukas E Spieker, on behalf of the ET 003 Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessThe shift in the myocardial adenine nucleotide translocator isoform expression pattern is associated with an enteroviral infection in the absence of an active T-cell dependent immune response in human inflammatory heart diseaseAndrea Dörner, Heinz-Peter Schultheiss, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic significance of ST segment depression in lateral leads I, aVL, V5 and V6 on the admission electrocardiogram in patients with a first acute myocardial infarction without ST segment elevationJosé A Barrabés, Jordi Soler-Soler, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute myocardial infarction occurring in versus out of the hospital: patient characteristics and clinical outcomeRalf Zahn, for the Maximal Individual TheRapy in Acute Myocardial Infarction (MITRA) Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac troponin T in chest pain unit patients without ischemic electrocardiographic changes: angiographic correlates and long-term clinical outcomesChristopher R deFilippi, Barry F Uretsky, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary flow velocity immediately after primary coronary stenting as a predictor of ventricular wall motion recovery in acute myocardial infarctionTetsuzo Wakatsuki, Tetsu Yamaguchi, et al.
- Restricted accessMeasurement of postsystolic shortening to assess viability and predict recovery of left ventricular function after acute myocardial infarctionHiroaki Hosokawa, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessImprovement of endothelial function and insulin sensitivity with vitamin C in patients with coronary spastic anginaPossible role of reactive oxygen speciesOsamu Hirashima, Hirofumi Yasue, et al.
- Restricted accessCatheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in patients with structural heart disease using cooled radiofrequency energyResults of a prospective multicenter studyHugh Calkins, for the Cooled RF Multi Center Investigators Group∗, et al.
- Restricted accessHomozygosity for a HERG potassium channel mutation causes a severe form of long QT syndrome: identification of an apparent founder mutation in the FinnsKirsi Piippo, Kimmo Kontula, et al.
- Restricted accessResponse to incremental doses of dobutamine early after reperfusion is predictive of the degree of myocardial salvage in dogs with experimental acute myocardial infarctionKazuya Takehana, David K Glover, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More