- Restricted accessThe French randomized optimal stenting trial: a prospective evaluation of provisional stenting guided by coronary velocity reserve and quantitative coronary angiographyAntoine Lafont, F.R.O.S.T. Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized, placebo-controlled trial of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, ramipril, in patients with coronary or other occlusive arterial diseaseStephen MacMahon, PART-2 Collaborative Research Group, et al.
- Restricted accessRegional diastolic function by pulsed doppler myocardial mapping for the detection of left ventricular ischemia during pharmacologic stress testingA comparison with stress echocardiography and perfusion scintigraphyHelene von Bibra, Markus Schwaiger, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification of tricuspid regurgitation by measuring the width of the vena contracta with Doppler color flow imaging: a clinical studyChristophe M Tribouilloy, James B Seward, et al.
- Restricted accessThe clinical, cardiac, renal, arterial and neurohormonal effects of omapatrilat, a vasopeptidase inhibitor, in patients with chronic heart failureDougal R McClean, Ian G Crozier, et al.
- Restricted accessThe relationship of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate to inflammatory cytokines and survival in patients with chronic heart failure treated with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitorsRakesh Sharma, Stefan D Anker, et al.
- Restricted accessVentricular tachycardias above the initially programmed tachycardia detection interval in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorsIncidence, prediction and significanceDietmar Bänsch, Michael Block, et al.
- Restricted accessClusters of ventricular tachycardias signify impaired survival in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy and implantable cardioverter defibrillatorsDietmar Bänsch, Michael Block, et al.
- Restricted accessResults of transvenous occlusion of secundum atrial septal defects with the fourth generation buttoned device: comparison with first, second and third generation devicesP.Syamasundar Rao, for the International Buttoned Device Trial Group, et al.
- Restricted accessModulation of in vivo cardiac hypertrophy with insulin-like growth factor-1 and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor: relationship between change in myosin isoform and progression of left ventricular dysfunctionYoshitaka Iwanaga, Shigetake Sasayama, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More