- Restricted accessNeutrophil superoxide anion–generating capacity, endothelial function and oxidative stress in chronic heart failure: effects of short- and long-term vitamin C therapyGethin R Ellis, Michael P Frenneaux, et al.
- Restricted accessFacilitation of early percutaneous coronary intervention after reteplase with or without abciximab in acute myocardial infarctionResults from the SPEED (GUSTO-4 Pilot) trialHoward C Herrmann, Eric J Topol, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized trial of the effects of early cardiac serum marker availability on reperfusion therapy in patients with acute myocardial infarctionThe serial markers, acute myocardial infarction and rapid treatment trial (SMARTT)W.Brian Gibler, Nathan R. Every, et al.
- Restricted accessLow molecular weight heparin decreases rebound ischemia in unstable angina or non-Q-wave myocardial infarction: the Canadian ESSENCE ST segment monitoring substudyShaun G Goodman, Anatoly Langer, et al.
- Restricted accessTroglitazone reduces neointimal tissue proliferation after coronary stent implantation in patients with non–insulin dependent diabetes mellitusA serial intravascular ultrasound studyTsutomu Takagi, Kiyoshi Yoshida, et al.
- Restricted accessThe prognostic implications of further renal function deterioration within 48 h of interventional coronary procedures in patients with pre-existent chronic renal insufficiencyLuis Gruberg, Martin B Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessWeight cycling and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol in women: evidence of an adverse effectA report from the NHLBI-sponsored WISE studyMarian B Olson, C.Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessApolipoprotein E genotypes and response of plasma lipids and progression–regression of coronary atherosclerosis to lipid-lowering drug therapyChristie M Ballantyne, Ali J Marian, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh levels of plasma brain natriuretic peptide and interleukin-6 after optimized treatment for heart failure are independent risk factors for morbidity and mortality in patients with congestive heart failureKeiko Maeda, Masahiko Kinoshita, et al.
- Restricted accessContribution of endogenous nitric oxide to basal vasomotor tone of peripheral vessels and plasma B-Type natriuretic peptide levels in patients with congestive heart failureYutaka Ishibashi, Michio Hashimoto, et al.
- Restricted accessNonselective beta-adrenergic blocking agent, carvedilol, improves arterial baroflex gain and heart rate variability in patients with stable chronic heart failureAndrea Mortara, Franco Cobelli, et al.
- Restricted accessExercise BP response in subjects with high-normal BPExaggerated blood pressure response to exercise and risk of future hypertension in subjects with high-normal blood pressureNobuyuki Miyai, Shintaro Takeda, et al.
- Restricted accessA rapid stress-testing protocol for the detection of coronary artery diseaseComparison of two-stage transesophageal atrial pacing stress echocardiography with dobutamine stress echocardiographyAndrew J Rainbird, James B Seward, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial viability assessed by positron emission tomography in infants and children after the arterial switch operation and suspected infarctionCarsten Rickers, Jochen Weil, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Clinical Competence Statement on invasive electrophysiology studies, catheter ablation, and cardioversionA report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association/american college of physicians–american society of internal medicine task force on clinical competenceCynthia M. Tracy, Howard H. Weitz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- View More