- Restricted accessRight ventricular abnormalities assessed by myocardial single-photon emission computed tomography using technetium-99m sestamibi/tetrofosmin in right ventricle-originated ventricular tachyarrhythmiasMariko Eguchi, Kazuaki Shimamoto, et al.
- Restricted accessDivergent effects of hormone therapy on serum markers of inflammation in postmenopausal women with coronary artery disease on appropriate medical managementDiane Zanger, Richard O Cannon, et al.
- Restricted accessContractile reserve and contrast uptake pattern by magnetic resonance imaging and functional recovery after reperfused myocardial infarctionChristopher M Kramer, Yong-Lin Hu, et al.
- Restricted accessPseudonormal and restrictive filling patterns predict left ventricular dilation and cardiac death after a first myocardial infarction: a serial color M-mode doppler echocardiographic studyJacob E Møller, Kenneth Egstrup, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhanced phospholipase C activity in the cultured skin fibroblast obtained from patients with coronary spastic angina: possible role for enhanced vasoconstrictor responseKen Okumura, Yoshimi Homma, et al.
- Restricted accessA synergistic approach to optimal stentingDirectional coronary atherectomy prior to coronary artery stent implantation—the AtheroLink registryHans-Wilhelm Höpp, Bruno Scheller, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-existing arterial remodeling is associated with in-hospital and late adverse cardiac events after coronary interventions in patients with stable angina pectorisPaul Wexberg, Dietmar Glogar, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive estimation of transmitral pressure drop across the normal mitral valve in humans: importance of convective and inertial forces during left ventricular fillingMichael S. Firstenberg, James D. Thomas, et al.
- Restricted accessImmunoglobulin treatment ameliorates murine myocarditis associated with reduction of neurohumoral activity and improvement of extracellular matrix changeChiharu Kishimoto, Hiroshi Ochiai, et al.
- Restricted accessContrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of myocardium at riskDistinction between reversible and irreversible injury throughout infarct healingDavid S Fieno, Robert M Judd, et al.
- Restricted accessObstacle-induced transition from ventricular fibrillation to tachycardia in isolated swine right ventriclesInsights into the transition dynamics and implications for the critical massMiguel Valderrábano, Peng-Sheng Chen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Nov 21 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- View More