- Restricted accessThrombin formation and fibrinolytic activity in patients with acute myocardial infarction or unstable angina: in-hospital course and relationship with recurrent angina at restJaume Figueras, Jordi Soler-Soler, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of very early angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition on left ventricular dilation after myocardial infarction in patients receiving thrombolysisResults of a meta-analysis of 845 patientsPieter J de Kam, Wiek H van Gilst, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal trends in the treatment of over 1.5 million patients with myocardial infarction in the U.S. from 1990 through 1999The National Registry of Myocardial Infarction 1, 2 and 3William J. Rogers, Nathan Every, et al.
- Restricted accessDecreasing hospital mortality between 1994 and 1998 in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with primary angioplasty but not in patients treated with intravenous thrombolysisResults from the pooled data of the maximal individual therapy in acute myocardial infarction (MITRA) registry and the myocardial infarction registry (MIR)Ralf Zahn, Jochen Senges, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracoronary basic fibroblast growth factor (FGF-2) in patients with severe ischemic heart disease: results of a Phase I open-label dose escalation studyRoger J Laham, Michael Simons, et al.
- Restricted accessNatural progesterone, but not medroxyprogesterone acetate, enhances the beneficial effect of estrogen on exercise-induced myocardial ischemia in postmenopausal womenGiuseppe M.C Rosano, Peter Collins, et al.
- Restricted accessOral glucose loading acutely attenuates endothelium-dependent vasodilation in healthy adults without diabetes: an effect prevented by vitamins C and ELawrence M Title, Bassam A Nassar, et al.
- Restricted accessA comparison of T-wave alternans, signal averaged electrocardiography and programmed ventricular stimulation for arrhythmia risk stratificationMichael R Gold, David S Rosenbaum, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of mitral valve surgery on exercise capacity, ventricular ejection fraction and neurohormonal activation in patients with severe mitral regurgitationThierry Le Tourneau, Jean Marc Lablanche, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial bridging does not predict sudden death in children with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy but is associated with more severe cardiac diseaseSaidi A Mohiddin, Lameh Fananapazir, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary stenting or percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty prior to noncardiac surgery increases adverse perioperative cardiac events: the evidence is mountingGail A Van Norman and Karen Posner
- Restricted accessCoronary stenting or percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty prior to noncardiac surgery increases adverse perioperative cardiac events: the evidence is mounting: ReplyAlbert E Raizner and Grzegorz Kaluza
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesJacob George, Chim C. Lang, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Women With Hypertension During PregnancyMichael C. Honigberg, Pradeep Natarajan, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- The Womb and the HeartMore Connected Than We KnewJanet W. Rich-EdwardsJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Application of the GRACE, TIMI, and TARRACO Risk Scores in Type 2 Myocardial InfarctionSean Murphy, Jason H. Wasfy, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology