- Restricted accessModulation of alveolar-capillary sodium handling as a mechanism of protection of gas transfer by enalapril, and not by losartan, in chronic heart failureMarco Guazzi, Maurizio D Guazzi, et al.
- Restricted accessAutoantibodies against the second extracellular loop of beta1-adrenergic receptors predict ventricular tachycardia and sudden death in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyMichikado Iwata, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
- Restricted accessCorrelation of coronary calcification and angiographically documented stenoses in patients with suspected coronary artery disease: results of 1,764 patientsRalph Haberl, Gerhard Steinbeck, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhanced detection of reversible perfusion defects by Tc-99m sestamibi compared to Tc-99m tetrofosmin during vasodilator stress SPECT imaging in mild-to-moderate coronary artery diseasePrem Soman, Avijit Lahiri, et al.
- Restricted accessReduction of exercise-induced myocardial ischemia during add-on treatment with the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor enalapril in patients with normal left ventricular function and optimal beta blockadeAd F.M van den Heuvel, Dirk J van Veldhuisen, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of long-term, moderate-intensity oral anticoagulation in addition to aspirin in unstable anginaThe Organization to Assess Strategies for Ischemic Syndromes (OASIS) Investigators*e1
- Restricted accessTherapeutic value of eptifibatide at community hospitals transferring patients to tertiary referral centers early after admission for acute coronary syndromesAdam B Greenbaum, E.Magnus Ohman, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly mortality and morbidity of bilateral versus single internal thoracic artery revascularization: propensity and risk modelingJohn P.A Ioannidis, Constantine E Anagnostopoulos, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary artery revascularization in patients with sustained ventricular arrhythmias in the chronic phase of a myocardial infarction: effects on the electrophysiologic substrate and outcomeJosep Brugada, Ginés Sanz, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferent patterns of atrial activation in idiopathic atrial fibrillation: simultaneous multisite atrial mapping in patients with paroxysmal and chronic atrial fibrillationFiorenzo Gaita, GianPaolo Trevi, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy and safety of out-of-hospital self-administered single-dose oral drug treatment in the management of infrequent, well-tolerated paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardiaPaolo Alboni, Riccardo Cappato, et al.
- Restricted accessLack of efficacy of atenolol for the prevention of neurally mediated syncope in a highly symptomatic population: a prospective, double-blind, randomized and placebo-controlled studyAntonio H Madrid, Concepción Moro, et al.
- Restricted accessReoperation for prosthetic aortic valve obstruction in the era of echocardiography: trends in diagnostic testing and comparison with surgical findingsSteven E Girard, A.Jamil Tajik, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative assessment of myocardial perfusion during graded coronary artery stenoses by intravenous myocardial contrast echocardiographyElisabeth Leistad, Anthony N DeMaria, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanism of ischemic mitral regurgitation with segmental left ventricular dysfunction: three-dimensional echocardiographic studies in models of acute and chronic progressive regurgitationYutaka Otsuji, Robert A Levine, et al.
- Restricted accessSoluble substances released from postischemic reperfused rat hearts reduce calcium transient and contractility by blocking the l-type calcium channelStephan B Felix, Gert Baumann, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Tue Jan 28 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Mon Jan 27 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Jan 26 2020
- View More