- Restricted accessReal-time assessment of myocardial perfusion and wall motion during bicycle and treadmill exercise echocardiography: comparison with single photon emission computed tomographySarah Shimoni, Thomas R Porter, et al.
- Restricted accessImprovement of coronary artery endothelial dysfunction with lipid-lowering therapy: heterogeneity of segmental response and correlation with plasma-oxidized low density lipoproteinWilliam F Penny, Kirk L Peterson, et al.
- Restricted accessHistory of anxiety disorders is associated with a decreased likelihood of angiographic coronary artery disease in women with chest pain: the WISE studyThomas Rutledge, Karen A Matthews, et al.
- Restricted accessExpression of an endothelial-type nitric oxide synthase isoform in human neutrophils: modification by tumor necrosis factor-alpha and during acute myocardial infarctionTrinidad de Frutos, Antonio López-Farré, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantification of regional contractile function after infarction: strain analysis superior to wall thickening analysis in discriminating infarct from remote myocardiumMarco J.W Götte, Cees A Visser, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular inotropic reserve and right ventricular function predict increase of left ventricular ejection fraction after beta-blocker therapy in nonischemic cardiomyopathyTarik M Ramahi, Frans J.Th Wackers, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection and prediction of acute heart transplant rejection with the myocardial T2determination provided by a black-blood magnetic resonance imaging sequencePierre Y Marie, Jean P Villemot, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor imidapril on reactive hyperemia in patients with essential hypertension: relationship between treatment periods and resistance artery endothelial functionYukihito Higashi, Tetsuya Oshima, et al.
- Restricted accessGlobal distribution of atrial ectopic foci triggering recurrence of atrial tachyarrhythmia after electrical cardioversion of long-standing atrial fibrillation: a bi-atrial basket mapping studyJiunn-Lee Lin, Shoei K.Stephen Huang, et al.
- Restricted accessSympathetic stimulation produces a greater increase in both transmural and spatial dispersion of repolarization in LQT1 than LQT2 forms of congenital long QT syndromeYasuko Tanabe, Wataru Shimizu, et al.
- Restricted accessAlterations in potassium channel gene expression in atria of patients with persistent and paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: differential regulation of protein and mRNA levels for K+channelsBianca J.J.M Brundel, Harry J.G.M Crijns, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Aug 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Fri Aug 23 2019
- View More