- Restricted accessSurgical anterior ventricular endocardial restoration (SAVER) in the dilated remodeled ventricle after anterior myocardial infarctionConstantine L Athanasuleas, the RESTORE group, et al.
- Restricted accessBeneficial effects of ramipril on left ventricular end-diastolic and end-systolic volume indexes after uncomplicated invasive revascularization are associated with a reduction in cardiac events in patients with moderately impaired left ventricular function and no clinical heart failureLars Kjøller-Hansen, Peer Grande, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of intravenous brain natriuretic peptide on regional sympathetic activity in patients with chronic heart failure as compared with healthy control subjectsHans P Brunner-La Rocca, Murray D Esler, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of spironolactone on plasma brain natriuretic peptide and left ventricular remodeling in patients with congestive heart failureTakayoshi Tsutamoto, Masahiko Kinoshita, et al.
- Restricted accessPostinfarctional remodeling: increased dye intensity in the myocardial risk area after angioplasty of infarct-related coronary artery is associated with reduction of ventricular volumesGianni Destro, Piero Zardini, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased local temperature in human coronary atherosclerotic plaques: an independent predictor of clinical outcome in patients undergoing a percutaneous coronary interventionChristodoulos Stefanadis, Pavlos Toutouzas, et al.
- Restricted accessReal-time three-dimensional dobutamine stress echocardiography in assessment of ischemia: comparison with two-dimensional dobutamine stress echocardiographyMasood Ahmad, Marschall Runge, et al.
- Restricted accessPhysiologic assessment of coronary artery stenosis by coronary flow reserve measurements with transthoracic doppler echocardiography: comparison with exercise thallium-201 single-photon emission computed tomographyMasao Daimon, Junichi Yoshikawa, et al.
- Restricted accessFractional flow reserve, absolute and relative coronary blood flow velocity reserve in relation to the results of technetium-99m sestambi single-photon emission computed tomography in patients with two-vessel coronary artery diseaseSteven A.J Chamuleau, Jan J Piek, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term vessel response to a self-expanding coronary stent: a serial volumetric intravascular ultrasound analysis from the ASSURE trialYoshiki Kobayashi, Peter J Fitzgerald, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of no-reflow and impaired flow with the nitric oxide donor nitroprusside following percutaneous coronary interventions: initial human clinical experienceWilliam B Hillegass, Paul R Myers, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of mental stress on coronary epicardial vasomotion and flow velocity in coronary artery disease: relationship with hemodynamic stress responsesWillem J Kop, John S Gottdiener, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuation of endothelin-1 induced vasoconstriction by 17β estradiol is not sustained during long-term therapy in postmenopausal women with coronary heart diseasePardeep S Jhund, John J.V McMurray, et al.
- Restricted accessVentricular tachycardias arising from the aortic sinus of valsalva: an under-recognized variant of left outflow tract ventricular tachycardiaLogan Kanagaratnam, Andrea Natale, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of verapamil and lidocaine on two components of the re-entry circuit of verapamil-sensitive idiopathic left ventricular tachycardiaTakeshi Tsuchiya, Keiichi Ashikaga, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of aortic regurgitation by transesophageal color Doppler imaging of the vena contracta: validation against an intraoperative aortic flow probeDuWayne L Willett, Paul A Grayburn, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology clinical expert consensus document on standards for acquisition, measurement and reporting of intravascular ultrasound studies (ivus)A report of the american college of cardiology task force on clinical expert consensus documents developed in collaboration with the european society of cardiology endorsed by the society of cardiac angiography and interventionsGary S Mintz, William L Winters, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More