- Restricted accessRelationship between the angiotensin-converting enzyme genotype and the forearm vasodilator response to estrogen replacement therapy in postmenopausal womenMitsuhiro Sanada, Koso Ohama, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of angiotensinogen m235t and a(-6)g gene polymorphisms with coronary heart disease with independence of essential hypertension: the procagene studyJosé C Rodrı́guez-Pérez, Carlos M Ferrario, et al.
- Restricted accessIndependent contribution of myocardial perfusion defects to exercise capacity and heart rate recovery for prediction of all-cause mortality in patients with known or suspected coronary heart diseaseLazaro A Diaz, Michael S Lauer, et al.
- Restricted accessBradykinin stimulates the release of tissue plasminogen activator in human coronary circulation: effects of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitorsKazuo Minai, Masahiko Kinoshita, et al.
- Restricted accessTwenty-two year (1975 to 1997) trends in the incidence, in-hospital and long-term case fatality rates from initial q-wave and non-q-wave myocardial infarction: a multi-hospital, community-wide perspectiveMark I Furman, Joel M Gore, et al.
- Restricted accessSpecificity of Doppler echocardiography for the assessment of changes in valvular regurgitation: comparison of side-by-side versus serial interpretationNeil J Weissman, John S Gottdiener, et al.
- Restricted accessResponse to flecainide infusion predicts long-term success of hybrid pharmacologic and ablation therapy in patients with atrial fibrillationGiuseppe Stabile, Dino Franco Vitale, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimized mapping of slow pathway ablation guided by subthreshold stimulation: a randomized prospective study in patients with recurrent atrioventricular nodal re-entrant tachycardiaStephan Willems, Thomas Meinertz, et al.
- Restricted accessMultiple atrial macro–re-entry circuits in adults with repaired congenital heart disease: entrainment mapping combined with three-dimensional electroanatomic mappingEtienne Delacretaz, William G Stevenson, et al.
- Restricted accessDobutamine echocardiographic study in patients with nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy and prognostically borderline values of peak exercise oxygen consumption18-month follow-up studyIoannis A Paraskevaidis, Dimitrios Th Kremastinos, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effect of short-term prophylactic methylprednisolone on the incidence and severity of postpericardiotomy syndrome in children undergoing cardiac surgery with cardiopulmonary bypassAntonio R Mott, Timothy F Feltes, et al.
- Restricted accessMinimally invasive or interventional repair of atrial septal defects in children: experience in 171 cases and comparison with conventional strategiesRoberto Formigari, Luigi Ballerini, et al.
- Restricted accessTransendocardial delivery of autologous bone marrow enhances collateral perfusion and regional function in pigs with chronic experimental myocardial ischemiaShmuel Fuchs, Ran Kornowski, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Dec 11 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Thu Dec 12 2019
- View More