- Restricted accessThe deceleration time of pulmonary venous diastolic flow is more accurate than the pulmonary artery occlusion pressure in predicting left atrial pressureTim D. Kinnaird, Bradley I. Munt, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of low-dose aspirin on serum C-reactive protein and thromboxane B2concentrations: a placebo-controlled study using a highly sensitive C-reactive protein assayMark Feldman, Byron Cryer, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized comparison of a strategy of predischarge coronary angiography versus exercise testing in low-risk patients in a chest pain unit: in-hospital and long-term outcomesChristopher R deFilippi, Marschall S Runge, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence of thrombotic occlusion and major adverse cardiac events between two and four weeks after coronary stent placement: analysis of 5,678 patients with a four-week ticlopidine regimenHelmut Schühlen, Albert Schömig, et al.
- Restricted accessSkeletal muscle mass independently predicts peak oxygen consumption and ventilatory response during exercise in noncachectic patients with chronic heart failureMariantonietta Cicoira, Piero Zardini, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship between tumor necrosis factor-alpha production and oxidative stress in the failing hearts of patients with dilated cardiomyopathyTakayoshi Tsutamoto, Masahiko Kinoshita, et al.
- Restricted accessAortic stenosis with severe left ventricular dysfunction and low transvalvular pressure gradientsRisk stratification by low-dose dobutamine echocardiographyJean-Luc Monin, Pascal Gueret, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular diastolic dysfunction during demand ischemia: rigor underlies increased stiffness without calcium-mediated tension. Amelioration by glycolytic substrateNiraj Varma, Carl S Apstein, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferential effects of angiotensin AT1and AT2receptors on the expression, translation and function of the Na+-H+exchanger and Na+-HCO3−symporter in the rat heart after myocardial infarctionSteffen Sandmann, Thomas Unger, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology/Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions Clinical Expert Consensus Document on Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory StandardsA report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents endorsed by the American Heart Association and the Diagnostic and Interventional Catheterization Committee of the Council on Clinical Cardiology of the AHAThomas M Bashore, William L Winters, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for percutaneous coronary intervention (revision of the 1993 PTCA guidelines)—executive summaryA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (Committee to revise the 1993 guidelines for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty) endorsed by the Society for Cardiac Angiography and InterventionsSidney C Smith, Sidney C Smith, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for percutaneous coronary intervention (revision of the 1993 PTCA guidelines)A report of the American College of Cardiology/ American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (Committee to revise the 1993 guidelines for percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty) endorsed by the Society for Cardiac Angiography and InterventionsSidney C. Smith, Sidney C. Smith, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Supplemental Vitamins and Minerals for CVD Prevention and TreatmentLast mentioned on Wed Mar 06 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Fri Mar 22 2019
- Genetic Etiology for Alcohol-Induced Cardiac ToxicityLast mentioned on Fri Nov 30 2018
- View More