- Restricted accessTime course of cardiac structural, functional and electrical changes in asymptomatic patients after myocardial infarction: their inter-relation and prognostic impactPeter Gaudron, Georg Ertl, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term risk stratification for survivors of acute coronary syndromesResults from the long-term intervention with pravastatin in ischemic disease (LIPID) studyIan C Marschner, Andrew Tonkin, et al.
- Restricted accessRelation of thallium uptake to morphologic features of chronic ischemic heart disease: evidence for myocardial remodeling in noninfarcted myocardiumJamshid Shirani, Vasken Dilsizian, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial viability assessment by endocardial electroanatomic mapping: comparison with metabolic imaging and functional recovery after coronary revascularizationKarl-Christian Koch, Peter Hanrath, et al.
- Restricted accessMild-to-moderate hypertriglyceridemia in young men is associated with endothelial dysfunction and increased plasma concentrations of asymmetric dimethylargininePia Lundman, Per Tornvall, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary artery bypass graft surgery for patients with medically refractory myocardial ischemia and risk factors for adverse outcomes with bypass: a multicenter, randomized trialDouglass A Morrison, Daniel Lewis, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of flow velocity reserve by transthoracic Doppler echocardiography and venous adenosine infusion before and after left anterior descending coronary artery stentingFrancesco Pizzuto, Antonio Nigri, et al.
- Restricted accessThe adenosine triphosphate test: a bedside diagnostic tool for identifying the mechanism of supraventricular tachycardia in patients with palpitationsSami Viskin, Bernard Belhassen, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhanced gene expression of chemokines and their corresponding receptors in mononuclear blood cells in chronic heart failure—modulatory effect of intravenous immunoglobulinJan K Damås, Pål Aukrust, et al.
- Restricted accessChanges in QRS voltage in cardiac tamponade and pericardial effusion: reversibility after pericardiocentesis and after anti-inflammatory drug treatmentChristian Bruch, Raimund Erbel, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More