- Restricted accessDoes the presence of thrombus seen on a coronary angiogram affect the outcome after percutaneous coronary angioplasty? An angiographic trials pool data experienceMandeep Singh, David R Holmes, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of diffuse in-stent restenosis with rotational atherectomy followed by radiation therapy with a rhenium-188–mercaptoacetyltriglycine-filled balloonSeong-Wook Park, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor inhibition on angiographic complications during percutaneous coronary intervention in the ESPRIT trialJames C Blankenship, James E Tcheng, et al.
- Restricted accessTIMI frame count immediately after primary coronary angioplasty as a predictor of functional recovery in patients with TIMI 3 reperfused acute myocardial infarctionShinichi Hamada, Toshiji Iwasaka, et al.
- Restricted accessCutting balloon angioplasty for the treatment of in-stent restenosis: a matched comparison with rotational atherectomy, additional stent implantation and balloon angioplastyMilena Adamian, Jeffrey W Moses, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence of coronary artery disease and its relationship to lipids in a selected population in South IndiaThe Chennai Urban Population Study (CUPS No. 5)Viswanathan Mohan, Gopal Premalatha, et al.
- Restricted accessGender differences and temporal trends in clinical characteristics, stress test results and use of invasive procedures in patients undergoing evaluation for coronary artery diseaseTodd D Miller, Raymond J Gibbons, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac cycle-dependent changes in aortic area and distensibility are reduced in older patients with isolated diastolic heart failure and correlate with exercise intoleranceW.Gregory Hundley, William C Little, et al.
- Restricted accessSimvastatin treatment is associated with improvement in coronary endothelial function and decreased cytokine activation in patients after heart transplantationMichael Weis, Wolfgang von Scheidt, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferential effects of pentaerythritol tetranitrate and nitroglycerin on the development of tolerance and evidence of lipid peroxidation: a human in vivo studyUrsula Jurt, John D. Parker, et al.
- Restricted accessContrast echocardiography improves the accuracy and reproducibility of left ventricular remodeling measurementsA prospective, randomly assigned, blinded studyHelen L Thomson, Maurice Enriquez-Sarano, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More