- Restricted accessMetoprolol controlled release/extended release in patients with severe heart failureAnalysis of the experience in the MERIT-HF studySidney Goldstein, for the MERIT-HF Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of risk stratification to identify patients with unstable angina likeliest to benefit from an invasive versus conservative management strategyDaniel H Solomon, Jerry Avorn, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of serum cardiac troponin I in ambulatory patients with chronic renal failure undergoing long-term hemodialysisA two-year outcome analysisIjaz A Khan, Terrence J Sacchi, et al.
- Restricted accessVariability of myocardial perfusion defects assessed by thallium-201 scintigraphy in patients with coronary artery disease not amenable to angioplasty or bypass surgeryDaniel Burkhoff, Lewis C Becker, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased mortality after coronary artery bypass graft surgery is associated with increased levels of postoperative creatine kinase-myocardial band isoenzyme releaseResults from the GUARDIAN trialKaren Klatte, for the GUARDIAN Investigators1, et al.
- Restricted accessMechanisms responsible for endothelial dysfunction induced by fasting hyperhomocystinemia in normotensive subjects and patients with essential hypertensionAgostino Virdis, Antonio Salvetti, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferences in inducibility and prognosis of in-hospital versus out-of-hospital identified nonsustained ventricular tachycardia in patients with coronary artery disease: clinical and trial design implicationsLuis A Pires, the Multicenter Unsustained Tachycardia Trial Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferentiation of atypical atrioventricular node re-entrant tachycardia from orthodromic reciprocating tachycardia using a septal accessory pathway by the response to ventricular pacingGregory F Michaud, Fred Morady, et al.
- Restricted accessAttenuation of angiotensin II-mediated coronary vasoconstriction and vasodilatory action of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor in pacing-induced heart failure in dogsYuji Oikawa, Yukio Maruyama, et al.
- Restricted accessModerate hypothermia during cardiopulmonary bypass reduces myocardial cell damage and myocardial cell death related to cardiac surgeryJaime F Vazquez-Jimenez, Marie-Christine Seghaye, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/ESC guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: executive summaryA Report of the American College of Cardiology/ American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines and Policy Conferences (Committee to Develop Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation) Developed in Collaboration With the North American Society of Pacing and ElectrophysiologyValentin Fuster, Adam Torbicki, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/ESC guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillationA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines and Policy Conferences (Committee to Develop Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation) Developed in Collaboration With the North American Society of Pacing and ElectrophysiologyValentin Fuster, Adam Torbicki, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute ethanol exposure fails to elicit preconditioning-like protection in in situ rabbit hearts because of its continued presence during ischemiaKenneth J Mukamal, Murray A Mittleman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More