- Restricted accessHormone therapy and the risk of stroke after acute myocardial infarction in postmenopausal womenBrad G. Angeja, for the National Registry of Myocardial Infarction 3 Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessAugmented oxidative stress of platelets in chronic smokersMechanisms of impaired platelet-derived nitric oxide bioactivity and augmented platelet aggregabilityYoshinori Takajo, Tsutomu Imaizumi, et al.
- Restricted accessPrediction of acute left main coronary artery obstruction by 12-lead electrocardiographyST segment elevation in lead aVR with less ST segment elevation in lead V1Hirosuke Yamaji, Takao Tsuji, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship between transcardiac extraction of aldosterone and left ventricular remodeling in patients with first acute myocardial infarction: extracting aldosterone through the heart promotes ventricular remodeling after acute myocardial infarctionMasaru Hayashi, Masahiko Kinoshita, et al.
- Restricted accessFull-motion pulse inversion power Doppler contrast echocardiography differentiates stunning from necrosis and predicts recovery of left ventricular function after acute myocardial infarctionMichael L. Main, Thomas H. Good, et al.
- Restricted accessAbsence of gender differences in clinical outcomes in patients with cardiogenic shock complicating acute myocardial infarctionA report from the SHOCK Trial RegistryS.Chiu Wong, for the SHOCK Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessIntravascular ultrasound-guided percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty with provisional spot stenting for treatment of long coronary lesionsAntonio Colombo, Jeffrey Moses, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors of coronary in-stent restenosis: importance of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene polymorphism and treatment with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitorsErik Jørgensen, Johan H.C Reiber, et al.
- Restricted accessSurvival following coronary angioplasty versus coronary artery bypass surgery in anatomic subsets in which coronary artery bypass surgery improves survival compared with medical therapyResults from the Bypass Angioplasty Revascularization Investigation (BARI)Peter B Berger, on behalf of the BARI Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessDecrease in jugular venous oxygen saturation during normothermic cardiopulmonary bypass predicts short-term postoperative neurologic dysfunction in elderly patientsYuji Kadoi, Nao Fujita, et al.
- Restricted accessGenotype-phenotype assessment in autosomal recessive arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (Naxos disease) caused by a deletion in plakoglobinNikos Protonotarios, Paulos Toutouzas, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic value of dobutamine stress technetium-99m-sestamibi single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging: stratification of a high-risk populationDennis A Calnon, George A Beller, et al.
- Restricted accessPotassium channel blocker activates extracellular signal-regulated kinases through Pyk2 and epidermal growth factor receptor in rat cardiomyocytesSatoko Tahara, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary artery endothelial protection after local delivery of 17β-estradiol during balloon angioplasty in a porcine model: a potential new pharmacologic approach to improve endothelial functionBaskaran Chandrasekar, Jean-François Tanguay, et al.
- Restricted accessAHA/ACC guidelines for preventing heart attack and death in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease: 2001 updateA statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association and the American College of CardiologySidney C Smith, Kathryn A Taubert, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Fri Jun 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More