- Restricted accessThe association between white blood cell count and acute myocardial infarction mortality in patients ≥65 years of age: findings from the cooperative cardiovascular projectHal V. Barron, Harlan M. Krumholz, et al.
- Restricted accessEcho-Doppler mitral flow monitoring: an operative tool to evaluate day-to-day tolerance to and effectiveness of beta-adrenergic blocking agent therapy in patients with chronic heart failureSoccorso Capomolla, Franco Cobelli, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracardiac measurement of pre-ejection myocardial velocities estimates the transmural extent of viable myocardium early after reperfusion in acute myocardial infarctionCristina Pislaru, James F Greenleaf, et al.
- Restricted accessProgressive action potential duration shortening and the conversion from atrial flutter to atrial fibrillation in the isolated canine right atriumTsu-Juey Wu, Peng-Sheng Chen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More