- Restricted accessOptimization of dietary folate or low-dose folic acid supplements lower homocysteine but do not enhance endothelial function in healthy adults, irrespective of the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (C677T) genotypeCatherine H Pullin, Ian F.W McDowell, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effects of lipid-lowering and antioxidant vitamin therapies on flow-mediated vasodilation of the brachial artery in older adults with hypercholesterolemiaJames H Stein, Patrick E McBride, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiovascular risk factors as determinants of endothelium-dependent and endothelium-independent vascular reactivity in the general populationN.Norman Chan, Patrick Vallance, et al.
- Restricted accessThe relationship between vascular wall shear stress and flow-mediated dilation: endothelial function assessed by phase-contrast magnetic resonance angiographyHarry A Silber, Joao A.C Lima, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency distribution of collateral flow and factors influencing collateral channel developmentFunctional collateral channel measurement in 450 patients with coronary artery diseaseTilmann Pohl, Bernhard Meier, et al.
- Restricted accessDecreased plasma concentration of brain natriuretic peptide as a potential indicator of cardiac recovery in patients supported by mechanical circulatory assist systemsRalf Sodian, Roland Hetzer, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of cardiac resynchronization therapy using hemodynamically optimized pacing on left ventricular remodeling in patients with congestive heart failure and ventricular conduction disturbancesChristoph Stellbrink, Julio Spinelli, et al.
- Restricted accessThe exercise test that indicates a low risk of eventsDifferences in prognostic significance between patients with chronic stable angina and patients with unstable anginaRafael Florenciano-Sánchez, Juan Ortega-Bernal, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation of mitral annulus calcification, aortic valve sclerosis and aortic root calcification with abnormal myocardial perfusion single photon emission tomography in subjects age ≤65 years oldDoo-Soo Jeon, Robert J Siegel, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcome of patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy after percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation and septal myectomy surgeryJian Xin, James D Thomas, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of pre-interventional arterial remodeling on subsequent vessel behavior after balloon angioplasty: a serial intravascular ultrasound studyHiroyuki Okura, Peter J Fitzgerald, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA clinical competence statement on electrocardiography and ambulatory electrocardiographyA report of the ACC/AHA/ACP–ASIM Task Force on Clinical Competence (ACC/AHA Committee to Develop a Clinical Competence Statement on Electrocardiography and Ambulatory Electrocardiography) Endorsed by the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive ElectrocardiologyAlan H. Kadish, Howard H. Weitz, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guidelines for the evaluation and management of chronic heart failure in the adult: executive summaryA report of the american college of cardiology/american heart association task force on practice guidelines (committee to revise the 1995 guidelines for the evaluation and management of heart failure) developed in collaboration with the international society for heart and lung transplantation endorsed by the heart failure society of americaSharon A Hunt, Sidney C Smith, et al.
- Restricted accessAmerican College of Cardiology key data elements and definitions for measuring the clinical management and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromesA report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Data Standards (Acute Coronary Syndromes Writing Committee) Endorsed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, American College of Emergency Physicians, American Heart Association, Cardiac Society of Australia & New Zealand, National Heart Foundation of Australia, Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, and the Taiwan Society of CardiologyChristopher P Cannon, Tori Furnelli, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased von Willebrand factor in the endocardium as a local predisposing factor for thrombogenesis in overloaded human atrial appendageGregory Y.H. Lip, Dwayne S.G. Conway, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased von Willebrand factor in the endocardium as a local predisposing factor for thrombogenesis in overloaded human atrial appendage: ReplyMitsumasa Fukuchi, Kunio Shirato, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More