- Restricted accessA prospective, multicenter, randomized trial of percutaneous transmyocardial laser revascularization in patients with nonrecanalizable chronic total occlusionsGregg W. Stone, John A. Power, et al.
- Restricted accessContinued symptomatic improvement three to five years after transmyocardial revascularization with co2laserA late clinical follow-up of the norwegian randomized trial with transmyocardial revascularizationLars Aaberge, Kolbjorn Forfang, et al.
- Restricted accessStress test criteria used in the conservative arm of the frisc-ii trial underdetects surgical coronary artery disease whenapplied to patients in the vanqwish trialAbhinav Goyal, Stephen E. Kimmel, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved outcomes for women undergoing contemporary percutaneous coronary interventionA report from the national heart, lung, and blood institute dynamic registryAlice K Jacobs, Katherine M Detre, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft atrial versus bi-atrial maze operation using intraoperatively cooled-tip radiofrequency ablation in patients undergoing open-heart surgerySafety and efficacyThomas Deneke, Bernd Lemke, et al.
- Restricted accessIsolated annular dilation does not usually cause important functional mitral regurgitationComparison between patients with lone atrial fibrillation and those with idiopathic or ischemic cardiomyopathyYutaka Otsuji, Chuwa Tei, et al.
- Restricted accessIncreased plasma brain natriuretic peptide level as a guide for silent myocardial ischemia in patients with non-obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathyTomoki Nakamura, Tsunehiko Nishimura, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septumRange of morphology in a population-based studyPiers E.F Daubeney, for the United Kingdom and Ireland Collaborative Study of Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum, et al.
- Restricted accessTime courses of apoptosis and cell proliferation and their relationship to arterial remodeling and restenosis after angioplasty in an atherosclerotic rabbit modelEric Durand, Antoine Lafont, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of the effects of an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor and a vasopeptidase inhibitor after myocardial infarction in the ratNathalie Lapointe, Jean L Rouleau, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Fri Jun 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More