- Restricted accessEarly angioplasty in acute coronary syndromes without persistent st-segment elevation improves outcome but increases the need for six-month repeat revascularizationAn analysis of the pursuit trialEelko Ronner, Maarten L. Simoons, et al.
- Restricted accessDose heterogeneity may not affect the neointimal proliferation after gamma radiation for in-stent restenosisA volumetric intravascular ultrasound dosimetric studyAkiko Maehara, Gary S Mintz, et al.
- Restricted accessBiphasic versus monophasic shock waveform for conversion of atrial fibrillationThe results of an international randomized, double-blind multicenter trialRichard L Page, BiCard Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessintracardiac echocardiography-guided, anatomically based radiofrequency ablation of focal atrial fibrillation originating from pulmonary veinsJames Michael Mangrum, David E Haines, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferential effects of beta-blockade on dispersion of repolarization in the absence and presence of sympathetic stimulation between the lqt1 and lqt2 forms of congenital long qt syndromeWataru Shimizu, Shiro Kamakura, et al.
- Restricted accesslong-term clinical effect of hemodynamically optimized cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with heart failure and ventricular conduction delayAngelo Auricchio, Pacing Therapies in Congestive Heart Failure (PATH-CHF) Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessVasopeptidase inhibition with omapatrilat in chronic heart failure: acute and long-term hemodynamic and neurohumoral effectsDougal R McClean, Omapatrilat Hemodynamic Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevalence and age-dependence of malignant mutations in the beta-myosin heavy chain and troponin t genes in hypertrophic cardiomyopathyA comprehensive outpatient perspectiveMichael J Ackerman, Bernard J Gersh, et al.
- Restricted accessElectrocardiogram-gated single-photonemission computed tomography versus cardiacmagnetic resonance imaging for the assessmentof left ventricular volumes and ejection fractionA meta-analysisJohn P.A Ioannidis, Peter G Danias, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More