- Restricted accessUtility of a rapid B-natriuretic peptide assay in differentiating congestive heart failure from lung disease in patients presenting with dyspneaL.Katherine Morrison, Alan Maisel, et al.
- Restricted accessThe prevalence of treatable left ventricular systolic dysfunction in patients who present with noncardiac vascular episodesA case-control studyRobert Kelly, Allan D Struthers, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic significance of peripheral monocytosis after reperfused acute myocardial infarction:a possible role for left ventricular remodelingYuichiro Maekawa, Satoshi Ogawa, et al.
- Restricted accessGuidelines for the ultrasound assessment of endothelial-dependent flow-mediated vasodilation of the brachial arteryA report of the International Brachial Artery Reactivity Task ForceMary C Corretti, Robert Vogel, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary bypass graft surgery for patients with medically refractory myocardial ischemia and risk factors for adverse outcomes with bypassthe VA AWESOME multicenter registry: comparison with the randomized clinical trialInvestigators of the Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study #385, Dan Lewis, et al.
- Restricted accessQuantitative angiographic methods for appropriate end-point analysis, edge-effect evaluation, and prediction of recurrent restenosis after coronary brachytherapy with gamma irradiationAlexandra J Lansky, Martin Fahy, et al.
- Restricted accessLocal intracoronary administration of antisense oligonucleotide against c-myc for the prevention of in-stent restenosisResults of the randomized investigation by the thoraxcenter of antisense dna using local delivery and ivus after coronary stenting (ITALICS) trialMichael J.B Kutryk, Patrick W Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of left ventricular outflow tract area on systolic outflow velocity in hypertrophic cardiomyopathyA real-time three-dimensional echocardiographic studyJian Xin Qin, James D Thomas, et al.
- Restricted accessAddition of spironolactone to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition in heart failure improves endothelial vasomotor dysfunctionRole of vascular superoxide anion formation and endothelial nitric oxide synthase expressionJohann Bauersachs, Michael Christ, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sat Feb 22 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Feb 22 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Feb 23 2020
- View More