- Restricted accessEptifibatide and low-dose tissue plasminogen activator in acute myocardial infarctionThe integrilin and low-dose thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction (INTRO AMI) trialfor the INTRO AMI Investigators, Michael Kitt, et al.
- Restricted accessInitial experience with hyperoxemic reperfusion after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarctionResults of a pilot study utilizing intracoronary aqueous oxygen therapySimon R Dixon, William W O’Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessA randomized comparison of the value of additional stenting after optimal balloon angioplasty for long coronary lesionsFinal results of the additional value of nir stents for treatment of long coronary lesions (ADVANCE) studyPatrick W. Serruys, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute effects of heparin administration on the ischemic threshold of patients with coronary artery diseaseEvaluation of the protective role of the metabolic modulator trimetazidineGabriele Fragasso, Sergio Chierchia, et al.
- Restricted accessStrain rate measurement by doppler echocardiography allows improvedassessment of myocardial viability inpatients with depressed left ventricular functionRainer Hoffmann, Harald Kühl, et al.
- Restricted accessApoptotic pathway activation from mitochondria and death receptors without caspase-3 cleavage in failing human myocardiumFragile balance of myocyte survival?Robert J Scheubel, Juergen Holtz, et al.
- Restricted accessRepetitive monomorphic ventricular tachycardia originating from the aortic sinus cuspElectrocardiographic characterization for guiding catheter ablationFeifan Ouyang, Karl-Heinz Kuck, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracardiac phased-array imaging: methods and initial clinical experience with high resolution, under blood visualizationInitial experience with intracardiac phased-array ultrasoundDouglas L Packer, James B Seward, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA guideline update for perioperative cardiovascular evaluation for noncardiac surgery—executive summaryA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Update the 1996 Guidelines on Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery)Kim A Eagle, Sidney C Smith, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous revascularization versus beating heart CABG or CABG with cardiopulmonary bypass in patients with refractory myocardial ischemiaHratch L Karamanoukian, Jacob Bergsland, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Dec 11 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More