- Restricted accessGradual reactivation over time of vascular tissue angiotensin I to angiotensin II conversion during chronic lisinopril therapy in chronic heart failureColin A.J Farquharson, Allan D Struthers, et al.
- Restricted accessImplantable defibrillator event rates in patients with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy, nonsustained ventricular tachycardia on Holter and a left ventricular ejection fraction below 30%Wolfram Grimm, Bernhard Maisch, et al.
- Restricted accessRebound thrombin generation after heparin therapy in unstable anginaA randomized comparison between unfractionated and low-molecular-weight heparinNick R Bijsterveld, Ron J.G Peters, et al.
- Restricted accessNitric oxide production by neutrophils obtained from patients during acute coronary syndromes: expression of the nitric oxide synthase isoformsLourdes Sánchez de Miguel, Luis Rico, et al.
- Restricted accessThe impact of body mass index onshort- and long-term outcomes inpatients undergoing coronary revascularizationinsights from the bypass angioplasty revascularization investigation (BARI)Hitinder S Gurm, Kevin E Kip, et al.
- Restricted accessPharmacologic preconditioning of estrogen by activation of the myocardial adenosine triphosphate-sensitive potassium channel in patients undergoing coronary angioplastyTsung-Ming Lee, Chang-Her Tsai, et al.
- Restricted accessA prognostic model for predicting the disappearance of left atrial thrombi among candidates for percutaneous transvenous mitral commissurotomySongkwan Silaruks, Virat Klungboonkrong, et al.
- Restricted accessSensitivity and specificity of concealed entrainment for the identification of a critical isthmus in the atrium: relationship to rate, anatomic location and antidromic penetrationJoseph B Morton, Jonathan M Kalman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More