- Restricted accessA contemporary overview of percutaneous coronary interventionsThe American College of Cardiology–National Cardiovascular Data Registry (ACC–NCDR)H.Vernon Anderson, ACC–NCDR*, et al.
- Restricted accessDevelopment of a risk adjustment mortality model using the American College of Cardiology–National Cardiovascular Data Registry (ACC–NCDR) experience: 1998–2000Richard E Shaw, ACC-NCDR*, et al.
- Restricted accessSoluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and long-term risk of acute coronary events in patients with chronic coronary heart diseaseData from the Bezafibrate Infarction Prevention (BIP) StudyMoti Haim, Solomon Behar, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of carotid artery and aortic intima-media thickness measurements for exclusion of significant coronary atherosclerosis in patients scheduled for heart valve surgeryLaurent Belhassen, Pascal Gueret, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial viability testing and impact of revascularization on prognosis in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: a meta-analysisKevin C Allman, James E Udelson, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac resynchronization therapy restores optimal atrioventricular mechanical timing in heart failure patients with ventricular conduction delayAngelo Auricchio, for the PATH-CHF Study Group1, et al.
- Restricted accessSevere energy deprivation of human hibernating myocardium as possible common pathomechanism of contractile dysfunction, structural degeneration and cell deathAlbrecht Elsässer, Achim M. Vogt, et al.
- Restricted accessA comparison of mechanical and laser transmyocardial revascularization for induction of angiogenesis and arteriogenesis in chronically ischemic myocardiumG.Chad Hughes, James E Lowe, et al.
- Restricted accessACC revised recommendations fortraining in adult cardiovascular medicinecore cardiology training II (COCATS 2)(revision of the 1995 COCATS training statement)George A. Beller, Valentin Fuster, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More