- Restricted accessClinical value of left atrial appendage flow for prediction of long-term sinus rhythm maintenance in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillationEmanuele Antonielli, Eugenio Picano, et al.
- Restricted accessRevisiting the culprit lesion in non–Q-wave myocardial infarctionResults from the VANQWISH trial angiographic core laboratoryRichard A Kerensky, Veterans Affairs Non–Q-Wave Infarction Strategies in-Hospital (VANQWISH) Trial Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPhysical activity attenuates the effect of increased left ventricular mass on the risk of ischemic strokeThe Northern Manhattan Stroke StudyCarlos J. Rodriguez, Marco R. Di Tullio, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of beraprost sodium, an oral prostacyclin analogue, in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialNazzareno Galiè, the Arterial Pulmonary Hypertension and Beraprost European Trial (ALPHABET) Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessTime to onset of regional relaxation: feasibility, variability and utility of a novel index of regional myocardial function by strain rate imagingTheodore P Abraham, Patricia A Pellikka, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Jul 20 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 21 2019
- View More