- Restricted accessBasic emergency medical care of patients with acute myocardial infarction: Initial prehospital characteristics and in-hospital complicationsJoyce C. Pressley, Galen S. Wagner, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of programmed electrical stimulation and ambulatory electrocardiographic (Holter) monitoring in the management of ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillationEdward V. Platia and Philip R. Reid
- Restricted accessNoninvasive measurement of the rest and exercise peak systolic pressure/end-systolic volume ratio: A sensitive two-dimensional echocardiographic indicator of left ventricular functionLeonard E. Ginzton, Ismael Mena, et al.
Reports on therapy
Seminar on contrast two-dimensional echocardiography: Applications and new developments. Part V
- Restricted accessRetrograde coronary venous contrast echocardiography: Assessment of shunting and delineation of regional myocardium in the normal and ischemic canine heartGerald Maurer, Eliot Corday, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive detection by doppler echocardiography of combined ventricular septal rupture and mitral regurgitation in acute myocardial infarctionPaul R. Eisenberg, Julio E. Pérez, et al.
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Thu Dec 05 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 06 2019
- View More