Author + information
vol. 4 no. 5 1062-1064
- Received May 7, 1984
- Revision received July 3, 1984
- Accepted July 18, 1984
- Published online November 1, 1984.
Copyright & Usage:
American College of Cardiology Foundation
- Everett W. Newcomb III, DO1,
- Darrell J. Youngman, DO*,1,
- Nelson A. Burton, MD1,
- Max Robinowitz, MD, FACC1 and
- Jerel M. Zoltick, MD, FACC1
- ↵*Address for reprints: Darreil J. Youngman, DO, Department of Cardiology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C. 20307.
A large calcified atherosclerotic aneurysm of the left main coronary artery was successfully treated by aortocoronary saphenous vein bypass grafting. This is the second such reported case. The implications of this clinical entity are discussed.
- Received May 7, 1984.
- Revision received July 3, 1984.
- Accepted July 18, 1984.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation