Author + information
- Received April 25, 1984
- Revision received July 3, 1984
- Accepted July 23, 1984
- Published online December 1, 1984.
- ↵*Address for reprints: Robert E. Schatz, MD, 9090 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, California 90211.
A 58 year old man underwent coronary arteriography for unstable angina. During the catheterization, distal embolization of a nonoccluding intracoronary thrombus formed at the site of a subtotal atherosclerotic occlusion of the left anterior descending coronary artery and was documented angiographically. This event, which appears unique, was not associated with subsequent myocardial infarction or any apparent morbidity.
- Received April 25, 1984.
- Revision received July 3, 1984.
- Accepted July 23, 1984.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation