- Restricted accessCD14 C(-260)→T polymorphism, plasma levels of the soluble endotoxin receptor CD14, their association with chronic infections and risk of stable coronary artery diseaseWolfgang Koenig, Dietrich Rothenbacher, et al.
- Restricted accessContribution of the sT elevation/T-wave normalization in q-wave leads during routine, pre-discharge treadmill exercise test to patient management and risk stratification after acute myocardial infarctionA 2.5-year follow-up studyGeorge Hahalis, Antonis S Manolis, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of the time saved byprehospital initiation of reteplase forST-elevation myocardial infarctionResults of the early retavase-thrombolysisin myocardial infarction (ER-TIMI) 19 trialDavid A Morrow, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessVascular closure devices in patients treated with anticoagulation and iib/iiia receptor inhibitors during percutaneous revascularizationRobert J Applegate, Michael A Kutcher, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term benefits of biventricular pacing in congestive heart failure: results from the MUltisite STimulation in cardiomyopathy (MUSTIC) studyCecilia Linde, Jean-Claude Daubert, et al.
- Restricted accessU-curve relationship between orthostatic blood pressure change and silent cerebrovascular disease in elderly hypertensivesOrthostatic hypertension as a new cardiovascular risk factorKazuomi Kario, Kazuyuki Shimada, et al.
- Restricted accessdifferential effects of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor lisinopril versus the beta-adrenergic receptor blocker atenolol on hemodynamics and left ventricular contractile function in experimental mitral regurgitationShintaro Nemoto, Blase A Carabello, et al.
- Restricted accessurocortin promotes hemodynamic and bioenergetic recovery and improves cell survival in the isolated rat heart exposed to ischemia/reperfusionTiziano M Scarabelli, David S Latchman, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin-converting enzymeinhibitors and angiotensin iireceptor blockers synergistically increasecoronary blood flow in canine ischemic myocardiumRole of bradykininMasafumi Kitakaze, Masatsugu Hori, et al.
- Restricted accessA combination of oral endothelin-areceptor antagonist and oral prostacyclinanalogue is superior to each drug alone inameliorating pulmonary hypertension in ratsMichihiko Ueno, Iwao Yamaguchi, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More