- Restricted accessAssociation of cholesterol levels, hydroxymethylglutaryl coenzyme-a reductase inhibitor treatment, and progression of aortic stenosis in the communityMichael F Bellamy, Maurice Enriquez-Sarano, et al.
- Restricted accessPositron emission tomography and recovery following revascularization (PARR-1): the importance of scar and the development of a prediction rule for the degree of recovery of left ventricular functionRob S.B Beanlands, PARR Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessThe art and science of predicting postrevascularization improvement in left ventricular (LV) function in patients with severely depressed LV functionMarcelo F Di Carli, Daniel S Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessTwo different coronary blood flow velocity patterns in thrombolysis in myocardial infarction flow grade 2 in acute myocardial infarctionInsight into mechanisms of microvascular dysfunctionKoichi Yamamoto, Kenshi Fujii, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship between baseline white blood cell count and degree of coronary artery disease and mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromesA TACTICS-TIMI 18 substudyMarc S Sabatine, C.Michael Gibson, et al.
- Restricted accessStatin therapy is associated with reduced mortality across all age groups of individuals with significant coronary disease, including very elderly patientsChloe A Allen Maycock, Intermountain Heart Collaborative Study, et al.
- Restricted accessTransthoracic Doppler assessment of coronary flow velocity reserve in children with Kawasaki diseaseComparison with coronary angiography and thallium-201 imagingSatoshi Hiraishi, Yayoi Nakahata, et al.
- Restricted accessMorphologic rather than functional or mechanical sonographic parameters of the brachial artery are related to angiographically evident coronary atherosclerosisMatthias Frick, Franz Weidinger, et al.
- Restricted accessST-segment elevation and ventricular fibrillation without coronary spasm by intracoronary injection of acetylcholine and/or ergonovine maleate in patients with Brugada syndromeTakashi Noda, Shiro Kamakura, et al.
- Restricted accessAthlete’s heartRight and left ventricular mass and function in male endurance athletes and untrained individuals determined by magnetic resonance imagingJürgen Scharhag, Wilfried Kindermann, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More