- Restricted accessA long-term perspective on the protective effects of an early invasive strategy in unstable coronary artery diseaseTwo-year follow-up of the FRISC-II invasive studyB.o Lagerqvist, Lars Wallentin, et al.
- Restricted accessCardioprotective effects of an early invasive strategy for non–ST-segment elevationacute coronary syndromesAre we all becoming “interventional” cardiologists?Ravi K Yarlagadda and William E Boden
- Restricted accessInduction of mild systemic hypothermia with endovascular cooling during primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarctionSimon R Dixon, Jeffrey J Popma, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous coronary intervention versus repeat bypass surgery for patients with medically refractory myocardial ischemiaAWESOME randomized trial and registry experience with post-CABG patientsDouglass A Morrison, Rick Esposito, et al.
- Restricted accessA prospective randomized trial comparing stenting with off-pump coronary surgery for high-grade stenosis in the proximal left anterior descending coronary arterythree-year follow-upDerk J Drenth, Piet W Boonstra, et al.
- Restricted accessThe effect of vardenafil, a potent and highly selective phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, on the cardiovascular response to exercise in patients with coronary artery diseaseUdho Thadani, Pavur Sundaresan, et al.
- Restricted accessQRST subtraction combined with a pacemap catalogue for the prediction of ectopy source by surface electrocardiogram in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillationKee-Joon Choi, Michel Haissaguerre, et al.
- Restricted accessInterventricular and intraventricular dyssynchrony in idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyA prognostic study with fourier phase analysis of radionuclide angioscintigraphyLaurent Fauchier, Jean Paul Fauchier, et al.
- Restricted accessCircadian variation of blood pressure and endothelial function in patients with essential hypertensiona comparison of dippers and non-dippersYukihito Higashi, Masao Yoshizumi, et al.
- Restricted accessRight ventricular function in adults with repaired tetralogy of Fallot assessed with cardiovascular magnetic resonance imagingdetrimental role of right ventricular outflow aneurysms or akinesia and adverse right-to-left ventricular interactionPeriklis A. Davlouros, Michael A. Gatzoulis, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Tue Jan 28 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Jan 28 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Jan 26 2020
- View More