- Restricted accessIntravascular ultrasound evaluation of coronary plaque regression by low density lipoprotein-apheresis in familial hypercholesterolemiaThe Low Density Lipoprotein-Apheresis Coronary Morphology and Reserve Trial (LACMART)Masunori Matsuzaki, Masakazu Yamagishi, et al.
- Restricted accessThe prognostic value of serum myoglobin in patients with non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromesResults from the TIMI 11B and TACTICS-TIMI 18 studiesJames A de Lemos, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessWomen do have an improved long-term outcome after non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes treated very early and predominantly with percutaneous coronary interventionA prospective study in 1,450 consecutive patientsChristian Mueller, Heinz J Buettner, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-term, dose-dependent effects of spironolactone on left ventricular function and exercise tolerance in patients with chronic heart failureMariantonietta Cicoira, Piero Zardini, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition in reducing progression from asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction to symptomatic heart failure in black and white patientsDaniel L Dries, Mark H Drazner, et al.
- Restricted accessCorrelation of left ventricular diastolic filling characteristics with right ventricular overload and pulmonary artery pressure in chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertensionEhtisham Mahmud, Daniel G Blanchard, et al.
- Restricted accessScreening for ryanodine receptor type 2 mutations in families with effort-induced polymorphic ventricular arrhythmias and sudden deathEarly diagnosis of asymptomatic carriersBarbara Bauce, Andrea Nava, et al.
- Restricted accessGenotype-phenotype relationship in Brugada syndrome: electrocardiographic features differentiate SCN5A-related patients from non–SCN5A-related patientsJeroen P.P Smits, Arthur A.M Wilde, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sat Feb 22 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Feb 22 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Feb 23 2020
- View More