- Restricted accessPercutaneous coronary interventions in octogenarians in the American College of Cardiology–National Cardiovascular Data RegistryDevelopment of a nomogram predictive of in-hospital mortalityLloyd W Klein, ACC–NCDR Registry*†‡§¶¶, et al.
- Restricted accesseffects of coronary stenting on vessel patency and long-term clinical outcome after percutaneous coronary revascularization in diabetic patientsEric Van Belle, Michel E. Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessBiatrial pacing for paroxysmal atrial fibrillationA randomized prospective study into the suppression of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation using biatrial pacingIntisar Mirza, Phyllis Holt, et al.
- Restricted accessSpecific linear left atrial lesions in atrial fibrillationIntraoperative radiofrequency ablation using minimally invasive surgical techniquesHans Kottkamp, Friedrich-Wilhelm Mohr, et al.
- Restricted accessA prospective randomized trial of aspirin-clopidogrel combination therapy and dose-adjusted warfarin on indices of thrombogenesis and platelet activation in atrial fibrillationSridhar Kamath, Gregory Y.H Lip, et al.
- Restricted accessDose of metoprolol CR/XL and clinical outcomes in patients with heart failureAnalysis of the experience in metoprolol CR/XL randomized intervention trial in chronic heart failure (MERIT-HF)John Wikstrand, MERIT-HF Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessVasovagal syncope: a prospective, randomized, crossover evaluation of the effect of propranolol, nadolol and placebo on syncope recurrence and patients’ well-beingPanagiota Flevari, Dimitrios T.h Kremastinos, et al.
- Restricted accessEndothelial dysfunction of peripheral arteries in patients with immunohistologically confirmed myocardial inflammation correlates with endothelial expression of human leukocyte antigens and adhesion molecules in myocardial biopsiesKatja B Vallbracht, Heinz-Peter Schultheiss, et al.
- Restricted accessDemographics and correlates of five-year change in echocardiographic left ventricular mass in young black and white adult men and women: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) StudyJulius M Gardin, Samuel S Gidding, et al.
- Restricted accessEchocardiographic quantification of left ventricular asynchrony predicts an acute hemodynamic benefit of cardiac resynchronization therapyOle A. Breithardt, PATH-CHF Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessSimvastatin preserves myocardial perfusion and coronary microvascular permeability in experimental hypercholesterolemia independent of lipid loweringPiero O Bonetti, Amir Lerman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More