- Restricted accessLate intervention after anterior myocardial infarction: effects on left ventricular size, function, quality of life, and exercise toleranceResults of the Open Artery Trial (TOAT Study)Zaheer R. Yousef, Michael S. Marber, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary vasodilator reserve: a clue to the explanation of 201Tl redistribution patterns early after successful primary stenting for acute myocardial infarctionFarzin Beygui, Jean Philippe Metzger, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of coronary restenosis aftercoronary angioplasty by contrast-enhanced transthoracic echocardiographic Doppler assessment of coronary flow velocity reserveMassimo Ruscazio, Sabino Iliceto, et al.
- Restricted accessEmbolic complications of direct current cardioversion of atrial arrhythmias: association with low intensity of anticoagulation at the time of cardioversionMark M Gallagher, A.John Camm, et al.
- Restricted accessMarked bradykinin-induced tissue plasminogen activator release in patients with heart failure maintained on long-term angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor therapyFraser N Witherow, David E Newby, et al.
- Restricted accessOpening of the adenosine triphosphate-sensitive potassium channel attenuates cardiac remodeling induced by long-term inhibition of nitric oxide synthesisRole of 70-kDa S6 kinase and extracellular signal-regulated kinaseShoji Sanada, Masafumi Kitakaze, et al.
- Restricted accessAmelioration of ischemia- and reperfusion-induced myocardial injury by the selective estrogen receptor modulator, raloxifene, in the canine heartHisakazu Ogita, Masafumi Kitakaze, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Ambulatory Hemodynamic Monitoring Reduces Heart Failure Hospitalizations in “Real-World” Clinical PracticeLast mentioned on Sun Sep 15 2019
- Child Health Promotion in Underserved CommunitiesLast mentioned on Tue Jun 25 2019
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Nov 20 2019
- View More