- Restricted accessThe effect of blockade of the CD11/CD18 integrin receptor on infarct size in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with direct angioplasty: the results of the HALT-MI studyDavid P Faxon, Florence Sheehan, et al.
- Restricted accessPlasma asymmetric dimethylarginine and hyperemic myocardial blood flow in young subjects with borderline hypertension or familial hypercholesterolemiaHannu Päivä, Olli T Raitakari, et al.
- Restricted accessAbsolute concentrations of high-energy phosphate metabolites in normal, hypertrophied, and failing human myocardium measured noninvasively with 31P-SLOOP magnetic resonance spectroscopyMeinrad Beer, Stefan Neubauer, et al.
- Restricted accessConservation of the cardiostimulant effects of (−)-norepinephrine across Ser49Gly and Gly389Arg beta1-adrenergic receptor polymorphisms in human right atrium in vitroPeter Molenaar, Fraser D. Russell, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiovascular remodeling is greater in isolated systolic hypertension than in diastolic hypertension in older adults: the Insufficienza Cardiaca negli Anziani Residenti (ICARE) a Dicomano StudyRiccardo Pini, Mary J Roman, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft ventricular outflow tract mean systolic acceleration as a surrogatefor the slope of the left ventricular end-systolic pressure-volume relationshipFabrice Bauer, James D Thomas, et al.
- Restricted accessKATP channel opening is an endogenous mechanism of protection against the no-reflow phenomenon but its function is compromised by hypercholesterolemiaSatoshi Genda, Kazuaki Shimamoto, et al.
- Restricted accessThe role of serotonin in ischemic cellular damage and the infarct size-reducing effect of sarpogrelate, a 5-hydroxytryptamine-2 receptor blocker, in rabbit heartsYasuko Shimizu, Hisayoshi Fujiwara, et al.
- Restricted accessAdverse effects of nitroglycerin treatment on endothelial function, vascular nitrotyrosine levels and cGMP-dependent protein kinase activity in hyperlipidemic Watanabe rabbitsAscan Warnholtz, Thomas Munzel, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA 2002 guideline update for the management of patients with unstable angina and non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction—summary articleA report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines (Committee on the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina)Eugene Braunwald, Sidney C Smith, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More