- Restricted accessPhysiologically assessed coronary collateral flow and adverse cardiac ischemic events: a follow-up study in 403 patients with coronary artery diseaseMichael Billinger, Christian Seiler, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary bypass graft surgery for diabetic patients with unstable angina and risk factors for adverse outcomes with bypassoutcome of diabetic patients in the AWESOME randomized trial and registrySteven P Sedlis, Investigators of the Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study #385, the Angina With Extremely Serious Operative Mortality Evaluation (AWESOME), et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship between residual atheroma burden and neointimal growth in patients undergoing stentingAnalysis of the atherectomy before MULTI-LINK improves lumen gain and clinical outcomes trial intravascular ultrasound substudyIvan P Casserly, E.Murat Tuzcu, et al.
- Restricted accessBeneficial neurohormonal profile of spironolactone in severe congestive heart failureResults from the RALES neurohormonal substudyMichel F Rousseau, Belgian RALES Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and efficacy of advanced atrial pacing therapies for atrial tachyarrhythmias in patients with a new implantable dual chamber cardioverter-defibrillatorAnne M Gillis, GEM III AT Worldwide Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of hydroxymethylglutaryl coenzyme a reductase inhibition on left ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarctionAn experimental serial cardiac magnetic resonance imaging studyMatthias Nahrendorf, Johann Bauersachs, et al.
- Restricted accessACC/AHA/NASPE 2002 Guideline Update for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices—Summary ArticleA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/NASPE Committee to Update the 1998 Pacemaker Guidelines)Committee Members, Sidney C Smith, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 21 2019
- View More