- Restricted accessImmediate results and one-year clinical outcome after percutaneous coronary interventions in chronic total occlusionsdata from a multicenter, prospective, observational study (TOAST-GISE)Zoran Olivari, TOAST-GISE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of intermittent claudication with beraprost sodium, an orally active prostaglandin I2analogueA double-blinded, randomized, controlled trialEmile R Mohler, Alan T Hirsch, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized trial of rate-control versus rhythm-control in persistent atrial fibrillationThe Strategies of Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (STAF) studyJ.örg Carlsson, STAF Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessAmiodarone versus implantable cardioverter-defibrillator:randomized trial in patients with nonischemicdilated cardiomyopathy and asymptomaticnonsustained ventricular tachycardia—AMIOVIRTS.Adam Strickberger, AMIOVIRT Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessConcomitant recovery of atrial mechanical and endocrine function after cardioversion in patients with persistent atrial fibrillationBeata Wożakowska-Kapłon, Grzegorz Opolski, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth-related quality of life after percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary bypass surgery in high-risk patients with medically refractory ischemiaJohn S Rumsfeld, Veterans Affairs Angina With Extremely Serious Operative Mortality (AWESOME) Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictive value of noninvasivelydetermined endothelial dysfunction for long-term cardiovascular events inpatients with peripheral vascular diseaseNoyan Gokce, Joseph A Vita, et al.
- Restricted accessHypertrophic cardiomyopathy due to sarcomeric gene mutations is characterized by impaired energy metabolism irrespective of the degree of hypertrophyJenifer G Crilley, Hugh Watkins, et al.
- Restricted accessSerum levels of carbohydrate antigen 125 in patients with chronic heart failureRelation to clinical severity, hemodynamic and Doppler echocardiographic abnormalities, and short-term prognosisAntonio D’Aloia, Livio Dei Cas, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of MF-tricyclic, a selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor, on atherosclerosis progression and susceptibility to cytomegalovirus replication in apolipoprotein-E knockout miceDavid Rott, Stephen E Epstein, et al.
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Novel Therapies for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysSandeep R. Das, Laurence S. Sperling, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Tobacco Cessation TreatmentA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus DocumentsRajat S. Barua, Barbara S. Wiggins, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology