- Restricted accessImmediate results and one-year clinical outcome after percutaneous coronary interventions in chronic total occlusionsdata from a multicenter, prospective, observational study (TOAST-GISE)Zoran Olivari, TOAST-GISE Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of intermittent claudication with beraprost sodium, an orally active prostaglandin I2analogueA double-blinded, randomized, controlled trialEmile R Mohler, Alan T Hirsch, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized trial of rate-control versus rhythm-control in persistent atrial fibrillationThe Strategies of Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (STAF) studyJ.örg Carlsson, STAF Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessAmiodarone versus implantable cardioverter-defibrillator:randomized trial in patients with nonischemicdilated cardiomyopathy and asymptomaticnonsustained ventricular tachycardia—AMIOVIRTS.Adam Strickberger, AMIOVIRT Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessConcomitant recovery of atrial mechanical and endocrine function after cardioversion in patients with persistent atrial fibrillationBeata Wożakowska-Kapłon, Grzegorz Opolski, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth-related quality of life after percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary bypass surgery in high-risk patients with medically refractory ischemiaJohn S Rumsfeld, Veterans Affairs Angina With Extremely Serious Operative Mortality (AWESOME) Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictive value of noninvasivelydetermined endothelial dysfunction for long-term cardiovascular events inpatients with peripheral vascular diseaseNoyan Gokce, Joseph A Vita, et al.
- Restricted accessHypertrophic cardiomyopathy due to sarcomeric gene mutations is characterized by impaired energy metabolism irrespective of the degree of hypertrophyJenifer G Crilley, Hugh Watkins, et al.
- Restricted accessSerum levels of carbohydrate antigen 125 in patients with chronic heart failureRelation to clinical severity, hemodynamic and Doppler echocardiographic abnormalities, and short-term prognosisAntonio D’Aloia, Livio Dei Cas, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of MF-tricyclic, a selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor, on atherosclerosis progression and susceptibility to cytomegalovirus replication in apolipoprotein-E knockout miceDavid Rott, Stephen E Epstein, et al.
- 2019 ACC/AHA/ASE Key Data Elements and Definitions for Transthoracic EchocardiographyA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Data Standards (Writing Committee to Develop Cardiovascular Endpoints Data Standards) and the American Society of EchocardiographyWriting Committee Members, Rebecca Wilgus, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- CorrectionJ.M. Khan, R.J. Lederman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology