- Restricted accessImmediate results and one-year clinical outcome after percutaneous coronary interventions in chronic total occlusionsdata from a multicenter, prospective, observational study (TOAST-GISE)Zoran Olivari, Francesco Bedogni, et al.
- Restricted accessTreatment of intermittent claudication with beraprost sodium, an orally active prostaglandin I2analogueA double-blinded, randomized, controlled trialEmile R Mohler, Alan T Hirsch, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized trial of rate-control versus rhythm-control in persistent atrial fibrillationThe Strategies of Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (STAF) studyJ.örg Carlsson, Ulrich Tebbe, et al.
- Restricted accessAmiodarone versus implantable cardioverter-defibrillator:randomized trial in patients with nonischemicdilated cardiomyopathy and asymptomaticnonsustained ventricular tachycardia—AMIOVIRTS.Adam Strickberger, Fred Morady, et al.
- Restricted accessConcomitant recovery of atrial mechanical and endocrine function after cardioversion in patients with persistent atrial fibrillationBeata Wożakowska-Kapłon, Grzegorz Opolski, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth-related quality of life after percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary bypass surgery in high-risk patients with medically refractory ischemiaJohn S Rumsfeld, Douglass A Morrison, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictive value of noninvasivelydetermined endothelial dysfunction for long-term cardiovascular events inpatients with peripheral vascular diseaseNoyan Gokce, Joseph A Vita, et al.
- Restricted accessHypertrophic cardiomyopathy due to sarcomeric gene mutations is characterized by impaired energy metabolism irrespective of the degree of hypertrophyJenifer G Crilley, Hugh Watkins, et al.
- Restricted accessSerum levels of carbohydrate antigen 125 in patients with chronic heart failureRelation to clinical severity, hemodynamic and Doppler echocardiographic abnormalities, and short-term prognosisAntonio D’Aloia, Livio Dei Cas, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of MF-tricyclic, a selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor, on atherosclerosis progression and susceptibility to cytomegalovirus replication in apolipoprotein-E knockout miceDavid Rott, Stephen E Epstein, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More