- Restricted accessInfluence of concurrent renal dysfunction on outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes and implications of the use of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitorsRosario V Freeman, Kim A Eagle, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin-converting enzyme gene polymorphism interacts with left ventricular ejection fraction and brain natriuretic peptide levels to predict mortality after myocardial infarctionBarry R Palmer, Vicky A Cameron, et al.
- Restricted accessA novel missense mutation in the myosin binding protein-C gene is responsible for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with left ventricular dysfunction and dilation in elderly patientsTetsuo Konno, Hiroshi Mabuchi, et al.
- Restricted accessIdentification of acutely ischemic myocardium using ultrasonic strain measurementsA clinical study in patients undergoing coronary angioplastyTomasz Kukulski, George R Sutherland, et al.
- Restricted accessDetection of myocardial viability by contrast echocardiography in acute infarction predicts recovery of resting function and contractile reserveEduardo Balcells, Jonathan R Lindner, et al.
- Restricted accessSusceptibility-sensitive magnetic resonance imaging detects human myocardium supplied by a stenotic coronary artery without a contrast agentChristian M Wacker, Wolfgang R Bauer, et al.
- Restricted accessElectromechanical mapping versus positron emission tomography and single photon emission computed tomography for the detection of myocardial viability in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathyHenrik Wiggers, Leif Thuesen, et al.
- Restricted accessMolecular mechanisms of early electrical remodeling: transcriptional downregulation of ion channel subunits reduces ICa,Land Itoin rapid atrial pacing in rabbitsRalph F Bosch, Volker Kühlkamp, et al.
- Restricted accessAutologous skeletal myoblasts transplanted to ischemia-damaged myocardium in humansHistological analysis of cell survival and differentiationFrancis D Pagani, Keith D Aaronson, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Jan 19 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Jan 18 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat Jan 18 2020
- View More