- Restricted accessQuantitative analysis of the admission electrocardiogram identifies patients with unstable coronary artery disease who benefit the most from early invasive treatmentLene Holmvang, Peer Grande, et al.
- Restricted accessTroponin and C-reactive protein have different relations to subsequent mortality and myocardial infarction after acute coronary syndromeA GUSTO-IV substudyStefan K James, Lars Wallentin, et al.
- Restricted accessThrombolysis in myocardial infarction myocardial perfusion grade in angiography correlates with myocardial salvage in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with stenting or thrombolysisAlban Dibra, Adnan Kastrati, et al.
- Restricted accessThe T-786C endothelial nitric oxide synthase genotype is a novel risk factor for coronary artery disease in Caucasian patients of the GENICA studyGian Paolo Rossi, Achille C Pessina, et al.
- Restricted accessThe T-786C and Glu298Asp polymorphisms of the endothelial nitric oxide gene affect the forearm blood flow responses of Caucasian hypertensive patientsGian Paolo Rossi, Antonio Salvetti, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of systolic blood pressure and body mass index on left ventricular structure in healthy African-American and white young adults: the CARDIA studyRichard Lorber, Julius M Gardin, et al.
- Restricted accessVariable clinical manifestation of a novel missense mutation in the alpha-tropomyosin (TPM1) gene in familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathyRoselie J Jongbloed, Hubert J Smeets, et al.
- Restricted accessHypertrophic cardiomyopathy in a large community-based population: clinical outcome and identification of risk factors for sudden cardiac death and clinical deteriorationMarcel J.M Kofflard, Ron T van Domburg, et al.
- Restricted accessExpression of lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptors during ischemia-reperfusion and its role in determination of apoptosis and left ventricular dysfunctionDayuan Li, Jawahar L Mehta, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More