- Restricted accessCombination reperfusion therapy with eptifibatide and reduced-dose tenecteplase for ST-elevation myocardial infarctionResults of the integrilin and tenecteplase in acute myocardial infarction (INTEGRITI) Phase II Angiographic urialRobert P. Giugliano, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessEvaluation of B-type natriuretic peptide for risk assessment in unstable Angina/Non–ST-elevation myocardial infarctionB-type natriuretic peptide and prognosis in TACTICS-TIMI 18David A. Morrow, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
- Restricted accessA meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials comparing coronary artery bypass graft with percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: one- to eight-year outcomesStuart N. Hoffman, Deeb N. Salem, et al.
- Restricted accessComplementary roles of color-flow duplex imaging and intravascular ultrasound in the diagnosis of renal artery fibromuscular dysplasiaShould renal arteriography serve as the “gold standard”?Manohar S. Gowda, Paul H. Kramer, et al.
- Restricted accessTen-year clinical laboratory follow-up after application of a symptom-based therapeutic strategy to patients with severe chronic aortic regurgitation of predominant rheumatic etiologyFlavio Tarasoutchi, José Antônio F. Ramires, et al.
- Restricted accessDeterminants of risk and its temporal variation in patients with normal stress myocardial perfusion scansWhat is the warranty period of a normal scan?Rory Hachamovitch, Daniel S. Berman, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial viability inchronic ischemic heart diseaseComparison of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomographyHarald P. Kühl, Albert C. van Rossum, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition but not angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonism augments coronary release of tissue plasminogen activator in hypertensive patientsTetsuya Matsumoto, Minoru Horie, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of the oral endothelin-receptorantagonist bosentan on echocardiographicand doppler measures in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertensionNazzareno Galiè, Lewis Rubin, et al.
- Restricted accessInsulin therapy as an adjunct toreperfusion after acute coronary ischemiaA proposed direct myocardial cell survival effect independent of metabolic modulationMichael N. Sack, Derek M. Yellon, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Aug 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Fri Aug 23 2019
- View More